• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Master List of "/" Commands

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Would someone in the know be able to compile a master list of current typed / commands currently available in the game.

I've tried to search and navigate this forum but it defies my attempts to determine what is current and what is defunct.

to be able to go to one thread and print all the current commands for reference would greatly increase user friendliness. I'm sure there is a well briefed MOD out there that could cut and paste one together.

many of you have been playing for a long time and take alot of commands for granted. I however am still stumbling along and hate to bug everyone on the help channel for simple stuff. (but I do on occasion)

Airbus101

Ravebear

Air
I would suggest to use the /help command in game to list your available commands. There are a lot of commands that only admins/mods can use.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The command list is coming - but right now /help would give them all (Despite you not being able to use them)

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
Then I won't. True enough - instead of 3 pages, help is now 13 pages long. And counting.