• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mason Portals

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
I was thinking that if Necro's are going to be able to port groups to hell, and wizards able to port around the main map, then perhaps it might be fitting for 50 Masons to be able to build portals from one place to another. I would say suggest though that the portals could only be used by those that have built them, though I'm not sure how achievable that would be with coding.

Anywho, just a thought =D

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Not sure how I feel on this one. Being able to make completely safe travel between towns or a town and Zeal doesn't feel like it would fit the server.

On a side note, I hope there is a way to get into Hell without a Necro, like the jumping puzzle they had last map.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Setting them up as gates that cost money and need to be recharged with materials wouldn't be a bad idea.

IE:
Creator sets cost of gate, from 30-50C [20% goes out of game as "Tax"]
Needs to be recharged with a sacrafice or something at a certain time.

Herogates are not that bad if you utilize what the plugin can do well to not be completely OP.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Herogates will be coming in but only 4... the next travel points would be Wizards - they will have to use some SLimeballs and will be on a rather large CD

Trizze

Legacy Supporter 2
If nether gates are coming, could masons get the ability to build nether gates?

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
The areas have been constructed - Herogates have not been lain yet.

Right, any chance of getting the coords, or shall I have to go exploring? I don't mind either way to be honest, though having the coords would save some time. ;)

Edit: I only care about the two in the north.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Right, any chance of getting the coords, or shall I have to go exploring? I don't mind either way to be honest, though having the coords would save some time. ;)

Edit: I only care about the two in the north.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gates are at NE, SE, SW, and NW positions? Heh, whoever gets first claim to the land there could make a killing off shops.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The areas have been constructed - Herogates have not been lain yet.

Really? I saw a herogate on the map you uploaded like 3 days after the map wipe. In the one forest there was a small clearing with the ground as a pure white material, maybe snow or wool? And in the center of the material was a black/purple door shape, herogate shaped/sized and there were floating brown blocks around it.

I must go on an adventure down there now, lol. Gonna take me hours to find the exact spot with no land marks though >.<

EDIT: It's on smoothstone with floating glowstone and not active as said below. Was hoping for a super secret teleport lol. Oh well.