• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mason Bridges and Doors are Broken

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
I just experienced this today. I have a sandstone bridge and an iron block door. Both of these are allowed blocks, but suddenly they aren't working. When I activate the sign directly, it tells me that the blocks are not allowed.

I hope this can be fixed quickly. We depend on these doors and bridges. Thanks!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I just experienced this today. I have a sandstone bridge and an iron block door. Both of these are allowed blocks, but suddenly they aren't working. When I activate the sign directly, it tells me that the blocks are not allowed.

I hope this can be fixed quickly. We depend on these doors and bridges. Thanks!
Checking into this, there was an update to mechanisms that could have broken this.[DOUBLEPOST=1350653091,1350652411][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed next restart in 4.12

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Bridges appear to be fixed! But not doors. Looks like my door is still broken. I've made a petition for it (#2097; so that you have easy TP ability) and left the mechanism open so that you guys could see what it looks like in there and the problem I'm having. Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized we haven't gone to 4.12 yet. I'll eagerly wait for the update!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bridges appear to be fixed! But not doors. Looks like my door is still broken. I've made a petition for it (#2097; so that you have easy TP ability) and left the mechanism open so that you guys could see what it looks like in there and the problem I'm having. Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized we haven't gone to 4.12 yet. I'll eagerly wait for the update!
What material was the door made out of?