• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Manic Monkey Mafia](Evil){12}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graink

Portal
Mmm!
142vtbn.jpg
We're the Manic Monkey Mafia; we don't take shit from no one.
Lore :We came from a distant jungle. A species of homosexual, maniacal monkeys were bread in a freak accident when a few witch doctors were trying to find a cure for aids. Of course, they used the ape species we know as orangutan. Clearly these apes weren't smart enough to understand they're not exactly monkeys, but they were, however, smart enough to learn to speak. It's a rough, almost illegible, incomprehensible, speak, but they spoke none-the-less. When they finally developed a language for themselves (Derivative of English) they started to work as a group, acquiring other "monkey members" to their new and improved Mafia. The alpha ape of this stinky littlegroup was known as Graink, which in their language translates to "Gay Lord". He was the master lord of all apes.
Strangely enough, the cellular structure of the apes were transfused with the medicines they were testing on these orangutans. Even more strangely, it evolved them all to have homosexual desires, and they developed a third organ which allowed them to reproduce both asexually, and homo sexually. This caused the female population to slowly die off, making them extremely rare and endangered. At the end of the day, they built a temple. They called it the Sycamorium Gravkoc. No one quite knows what it means, but it sure is mysterious. Their species, and their nature is still a marvel to the world of Herocraft; who knows what kind of shenanigans they'll be up to next.
Goals : Take the bananas.
Help the economy grow; from our point of view.
Set up a Headquarters.
Induct new members to our gay marriage.
Rules : Wear the Monkey skin. -Message @Griank
Higher ranked Monkeys are allowed to bully the lower ranked. It's like an initiation. If the bully goes too far, the ranked monkey can be demoted, but in specific cases, the victim might deserve it.
Stray away from friendly fire killings. Friendly fire is always friendly, but try not to take them to their grave. We're low on monkeys, and we'd like to keep a positive attitude.
Listen to your elders. Sometimes it's smarter to shut up and listen than to spur out ideas, even if they're smarter than the original plan. Of course, this rule only applies in time restricted circumstances. Feel free to input ideas if there's no time limit.
Monkey masks are allowed, but they must be suitable. We're a timid species, and we can be scared easily by scary masks!
Headquarters : TBA for 4.0
Members : Graink
Klrocks0
Krangite
Hanpeter77
Itzmak
Detarbilate
MaskedHollow
Grarona
Aszuren
BPOtacon
Sniped105
Heylookitskyle
FrozenAshes_
Garrythegazelle
SubGross
KanJam49
Malmenca
Weewoo1337
Application :
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life?
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in?
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with.
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL?
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who?
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it?
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family?
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia?

A

Awhitespot1 (forum alt)

IGN: -Awhitespot1
I was born in raised in a monkey petting zoo. I totally have what it takes because I am a monkey.
I will gladly mate with all the male inhabitants in the guild.

Class: -Most likely runeblade

Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Yes I am. I dominate the jungle gym at my local playground and I can also make skins for us. My mom has a Master's Degree in Microsoft Paint so I am naturally good at making HD skins. If you don't believe me look at my monkey skin in game.
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? 15 Ninja 20 Scribe
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. I was part of the Dragon Guard and now Sabation
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? Well I am currently venetian at a dog day care.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Yes, my good friend Bi-curious George. He said that he wants it too.
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Yes, I would do it. Should I give it a whirl?
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Yes, I am very excited to have intercourse with the town. I would also like to be the first one to get married to it.
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? Well I am currently an OP class called Scribe. It enables me to do incredible things like see very far away, breathe underwater, and last but not least right click buttons from a far distance. I think this would help us out by a whole lot and make us dominate the server. The staff might run the server, but we run the server. I can't wait to go for a nice run around the track.

malmenca

Diamond
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Full FLonchial. Actually I've been a practicing Manic Monkey for quite some time, I just wanna join the Mafia
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Black magic
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with.
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? 8th grade!11!!!!!
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? All of them
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? I was born. I lived. I died.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? I've repopulatd several worlds already. Im more than "qualified"
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? like I said, Im a manic monkey. Needing a crew to roll with.

Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Throwing poop at people is fun to do isnt that pretty much the full life of a monkey?
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? uhhh... none so far?
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. good question...
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? I once cut a doods nuts off and fed them to him I guess i'm good at surgery
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Nope
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it?
line 1. I

line 2. should be
line 3. Accepted
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Hell yeah, who wouldnt be?
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I just wanted to throw my poop at people.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Application :
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Of course
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Rogue, future Ranger/Alchemist/Smith
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. Malkier
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? Passed Med. School, Current Physician.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Graink OP
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? No
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? I will help contribute to the economy through the Monkey Mafia's views, and yes, I will donate my body for monkey reproduction.
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I loved the movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and I think it would be cooler to have that same thing, but with monkeys, cuz MONKEY OP

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? Did the child get violated in the pen state locker room?
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? 37 mason and like 10 rogue
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. Walking seizures, solis, mortem, solstheim, blight, tree creepers
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? Senior in highschool.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Graink who has sexy hair as seen in tiny chat
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Only if I don't have to chop firewood.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? I'll go above and beyond on that ;)
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I'm gay

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I haven't been on lately. My laptop has constant over heating problems so I haven't played very much at all. I'm trying to get it fixed though. I have also got a little bored with HeroCraft because I have no desire what so ever to level up. But rest assured, i'll be playing again. :cool:

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? I'll go full monkey, always go full monkey.
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Currently Dreadknight 46/Alchemist 24. Mastered Dragoon, Level 44 disciple (Don't really wanna go back to that)
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. I'm currently the mayor of Eclipse. On DG I've was in [Towns] - Eclipse, Lightforge, Gravcok. [Guilds] - Los Bandidios <3, Freepers, Can't remember others.
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? I'm in high school.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Not in game recently, some of them were old friends.
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Yeah. Sure would.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Monkey Butthole Infiltration for dayss.
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I'll pull alot of people in this guild, reffering from my town. I want to use this as help to fight against raiders. I love monkeys... and poop.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you capable of living a full on monkey life? I'll go full monkey, always go full monkey.
What level/classes are you currently mastered or involved in? Currently Dreadknight 46/Alchemist 24. Mastered Dragoon, Level 44 disciple (Don't really wanna go back to that)
List previous towns/guilds you've been affiliated with. I'm currently the mayor of Eclipse. On DG I've was in [Towns] - Eclipse, Lightforge, Gravcok. [Guilds] - Los Bandidios <3, Freepers, Can't remember others.
What's your medical experience or, what level of education have you completed IRL? I'm in high school.
Have you spoken to any of the current monkey masters? Who? Not in game recently, some of them were old friends.
If you had to write a life biography in 3 lines, would you do it? Yeah. Sure would.
Are you willing to help reproduce, and populate the monkey family? Monkey Butthole Infiltration for dayss.
Finally, what are you motives for application to the Monkey Mafia? I'll pull alot of people in this guild, reffering from my town. I want to use this as help to fight against raiders. I love monkeys... and poop.
Oh god why?:

Status
Not open for further replies.