• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Manabar Question

Cypher123

TNT
Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyway to move the manabar? Not a big fan of it being at the very bottom right.
Thanks.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Go to your minecraft folder, and look in: minecraft > liteconfig > common > heromod for the file named SETTINGS.JSON

you can open that up with something like notepad, word, or notepad++ and see the following entries:

{
"manaRed": 0,
"manaGreen": 0,
"manaBlue": 204,
"manaWidth": 100,
"manaHeight": 20,
"manaOffsetX": 10,
"manaOffsetY": 0,

"partyFrameScale": 0,
"partyFrameAutoScale": true,
"manaBarEnabled": true,
"cdTimerEnabled": true,
"partyFrameEnabled": true
}

with that you can edit the size of the mana bar and it's x and y positions on the screen. The other settings are, if I recall correctly, easily changeable in the in-game menu. Edit the settings to what you want and save it.

But make sure to make a backup of the file first. As I am not very familiar with working with json/java, I am not sure whether they can be saved correctly using a simple text editor or if it requires any sort of special encoding when saved.

Cypher123

TNT
Go to your minecraft folder, and look in: minecraft > liteconfig > common > heromod for the file named SETTINGS.JSON

you can open that up with something like notepad, word, or notepad++ and see the following entries:

{
"manaRed": 0,
"manaGreen": 0,
"manaBlue": 204,
"manaWidth": 100,
"manaHeight": 20,
"manaOffsetX": 10,
"manaOffsetY": 0,

"partyFrameScale": 0,
"partyFrameAutoScale": true,
"manaBarEnabled": true,
"cdTimerEnabled": true,
"partyFrameEnabled": true
}

with that you can edit the size of the mana bar and it's x and y positions on the screen. The other settings are, if I recall correctly, easily changeable in the in-game menu. Edit the settings to what you want and save it.

But make sure to make a backup of the file first. As I am not very familiar with working with json/java, I am not sure whether they can be saved correctly using a simple text editor or if it requires any sort of special encoding when saved.

Thanks!