• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Malkier - Let's try this again...

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
From what I've been told, the "Future Owner" was banned while I was gone. Malkier is still under my ownership and I need to find a new owner.

I want someone who'll be able to take care of the town and make it prosper. I don't want someone to just take over the town for the resources and then let it fall to pieces. If your objective is the latter, don't bother applying or trying.

I'm not worried about the coin so much as I am worried about leadership. I want a strong leader who can bring the town success and make it/keep it active again.

A Note About Where the Coin is Going:

Majority of any coin I receive for the town will be deposited into the town bank. Only a small amount of the coin will be saved for personal and town-related emergencies (or, if I'm not staying in the town, for a personal region). This means I won't be keeping very much of it at all.

I'll post a small application for you guys to fill out later. For now, I'm running short on time and I gotta go.

Feel free to tag anyone interested here in a comment. Thanks.

0xNaomi ShadowRavynn Vexxer115 DefaultTexture Stealx2000 Warmachinexp Sirdemonic3 uin153 Grandsoulking Darkwerty Morningstar42

Here's the application:
1. IGN, Age IRL, and Time Zone

2. How long have you been on the server?

3. What towns are/were you apart of for this map?

4. What is your honest opinion about Malkier?

5. What is your honest objective for Malkier (what do you plan on doing with it)?

6. Who's going with you to help found the town?

7. How much money do you have saved up for the town (collectively)?

8. Do you swear that you have no malicious intent for the town?
(EX - Buying the town for it's resources, tear it down, purposely letting it fall, etc)
9. Any non-town/kingdom/guild-member References (for credibility reasons)?

10. Any additional info?

Applicants have until Sunday. I'll be back to check on said applications as soon as I can, HOPEFULLY Sunday night or Monday after work.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
if you really wanted malkier to survive, you should have appointed someone mayor, and have them recruit and keep the town active. the 'future owner' was banned well over a month ago and youre just finding out now. just let the town die

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
if you really wanted malkier to survive, you should have appointed someone mayor, and have them recruit and keep the town active. the 'future owner' was banned well over a month ago and youre just finding out now. just let the town die
Oi, there's parties interested in reviving it, so simmer down there. If you don't want it then stay out of the thread.
This isn't a poll of "Should someone else get Malkier or should I let it die out?"

I was in Malkier for a long time, i saw it grow and now that it is dying it is sad to see it in this state. I want the town so i can bring it back to its former glory, im not interested in the resources of the town. I can see that there is much potential left in Malkier and i cant stand by and let that be wasted. If i am given the town i will bring it back to how it was before. I dont have lots of money like others do, but i know people who would be interested in joining and i would be recruiting for the town. Because you are more well known on the server it would help a lot if you set up a new thread for it and i maintain it, this would guarantee that it is noticed and would make the recruitment process so much easier.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I kind of have to agree with Miners on this. When grand was going to "buy" malkier you weren't on to finish it and he ended up getting banned for something probably having to do with how he was going to buy malkier. But another question is why would you sell Malkier? I've been in ts with Vexxer and all he talks about is "If I had Malkier" and "I wish I could get Malkier". If anyone "deserves" Malkier I'd have to go with Vexxer. He doesn't have the money to (nor probably ever will), but I can ensure you he wouldn't let Malkier die.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
To keep the ally love-fest going, I was only in it because I knew how it mattered so much to my allies.
Unfortunately, I wasn't around at the time but I just wanted to make sure it didn't die.
If Vexxer is willing to do this (he is), then I'll leave my wants at the door and let him go for it.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Here's the application:
1. IGN, Age IRL, and Time Zone

2. How long have you been on the server?

3. What towns are/were you apart of for this map?

4. What is your honest opinion about Malkier?

5. What is your honest objective for Malkier (what do you plan on doing with it)?

6. Who's going with you to help found the town?

7. How much money do you have saved up for the town (collectively)?

(EX - Buying the town for it's resources, tear it down, purposely letting it fall, etc)
9. Any non-town/kingdom/guild-member References (for credibility reasons)?

10. Any additional info?

Applicants have until Sunday. I'll be back to check on said applications as soon as I can, HOPEFULLY Sunday night or Monday after work.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Now then, to tackle some of these comments/replies:

Stealx2000 - Fill out an application. :p

Paul_Bakken - Essentially, yes. My life is at a huge turning point right now. I'll explain in further detail on another thread.

I_Love_Miners
When Rumble first left, he appointed Kiwiguy_NZ to be mayor. Then Kiwi's life got swamped, eventually leading to him being deployed in the military. I was only a Manager and unable to promote anyone else as a manager, so only me and 2 others were able to recruit other players (with one of them being pretty inactive). I eventually started having difficulties IRL and wasn't able to be on several hours a day/night, every day/night. Kiwi started going inactive as well due to IRL issues and then he got deployed while I was gone for several days. When I came back and became moderately active, I was waiting to be promoted to Mayor. Then life got in the way again. By the time I came back and was promoted, I realized the town was empty. I planned on bringing the town back myself but I found myself running out of time as my life progressed. I decided the best chance for the town was to find someone else to take my place, but I had nobody within the town to appoint. Those I planned on appointing if the time came to it went inactive and left the server. I tried doing an auction and got only one offer (which was GrandSoulKing). Major life stuff called once more, I was essentially gone for 2 weeks due to work and personal issues, and when I finally came back I was informed that he was banned.
Now then, as was said, this is a thread to see who's interested in taking over the town. If you're not, please direct any replies or comments to my profile or to my inbox.

Vexxer115 - Fill out an application :D

Warmachinexp
It wasn't my plan to not be on to finish it and believe me when I say that I tried. I can't always access the forums with my phone and I don't have wifi most of the time when I'm at work as it's very-much like a construction job and I work onsite. I did all I could on the forums but I wasn't able to log onto the server a lot and several times, I missed Grand because I was either called in to work or because I was so tired and was falling asleep at my computer.
Now then - The "selling" part of Malkier isn't exactly true, despite me using that terminology. Though offers made are accepted by me, most of that coin is going into the Town Bank. If I remain a member of the town, almost all of that coin is going into the town bank. It also depends on the amount. Example - If I accept an offer of 17k, 15k will go into the bank and I'll use the other 2k for LWC's. However, if the new owners do not wish for me to remain in the town, 12k will go to the bank and 5k will be used for a personal region and LWC's.

I appreciate your opinions and info about Vex. Thanks :)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
To keep the ally love-fest going, I was only in it because I knew how it mattered so much to my allies.
Unfortunately, I wasn't around at the time but I just wanted to make sure it didn't die.
If Vexxer is willing to do this (he is), then I'll leave my wants at the door and let him go for it.

I understand :)

I'm very interested in this...

Fill out an application then :p

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
1. IGN, Age IRL, and Time Zone . IGN: Darkwerty Age IRL: 16 Time Zone: GMT

2. How long have you been on the server? Ive been on this server about 9/10 months

3. What towns are/were you apart of for this map? The only town ive been in before is malkier! and the only town i will be in...

4. What is your honest opinion about Malkier? Me Honest opninion is malkier was awesome im willing to put much time into the town to get it back to the top.... malkier was me first town and it will be me last town..

5. What is your honest objective for Malkier (what do you plan on doing with it)? Me honest objective is to get some old people back in malkier like torod/Vexxer115/Morningstar and not to forget MsGiGi . and im trying to rebuild it up to the top i will lead the group pvp of malkier again like i did before and gonna beat anybodys ass that trys to touch malkier.

6. Who's going with you to help found the town? Vexxer115 is going to help me , And if i dont get it and vexxer gets it im going to help him

7. How much money do you have saved up for the town (collectively)? Atm 4,300c + 64 diamond blocks

(EX - Buying the town for it's resources, tear it down, purposely letting it fall, etc) I swear i wont tear it town im gonna keep building the town bring it to the top again.

9. Any non-town/kingdom/guild-member References (for credibility reasons)? I prefer vexxer115 / torod

10. Any additional info? Anybody that trys to hurt malkier/members of malkier im gonna beat the crap out of them i will give me minecraft life up for malkier i rather die then lose malkier!!! i wanna make it back [DOUBLEPOST=1367595490,1367595441][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S guys much love from me ! im back!!! and sorry for me bad english!

1. IGN, Age IRL, and Time Zone . IGN: Darkwerty Age IRL: 16 Time Zone: GMT

2. How long have you been on the server? Ive been on this server about 9/10 months

3. What towns are/were you apart of for this map? The only town ive been in before is malkier! and the only town i will be in...

4. What is your honest opinion about Malkier? Me Honest opninion is malkier was awesome im willing to put much time into the town to get it back to the top.... malkier was me first town and it will be me last town..

5. What is your honest objective for Malkier (what do you plan on doing with it)? Me honest objective is to get some old people back in malkier like torod/stealx2000/Vexxer115/Morningstar and not to forget MsGiGi . and im trying to rebuild it up to the top i will lead the group pvp of malkier again like i did before and gonna beat anybodys ass that trys to touch malkier.

6. Who's going with you to help found the town? Vexxer115 is going to help me , And if i dont get it and vexxer gets it im going to help him

7. How much money do you have saved up for the town (collectively)? Atm 4,300c + 64 diamond blocks

(EX - Buying the town for it's resources, tear it down, purposely letting it fall, etc) I swear i wont tear it town im gonna keep building the town bring it to the top again.

9. Any non-town/kingdom/guild-member References (for credibility reasons)? I prefer vexxer115 / torod

10. Any additional info? Anybody that trys to hurt malkier/members of malkier im gonna beat the crap out of them i will give me minecraft life up for malkier i rather die then lose malkier!!! i wanna make it back [DOUBLEPOST=1367595490,1367595441][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S guys much love from me ! im back!!! and sorry for me bad english!

I stoped makeing my app because i started talking to Darkwerty about this thing about malkier and how i want to make it great again so i want dark to become mayor and i will go second in command.