• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

mak's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: itzmak
Banned by: @(name): @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 2/27
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods
Your story: Wasn't using any illegal client mods so to say. I was using an auto clicker because I am using a trackpad on my macbook so clicking and aiming is shitty. I wont use it again.

Last edited:

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: itzmak
Banned by: @(name): @Kenneth_Chow
Time of ban: 2/27
Reason for ban: Illegal client mods
Your story: Wasn't using any illegal client mods so to say. I was using an auto clicker because I am using a trackpad on my macbook so clicking and aiming is shitty. I wont use it again.

I never handed you a ban...so you must have been banned when I had to IP ban other players.

Wanna explain why you shared IPs with banned players?

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
I never handed you a ban...so you must have been banned when I had to IP ban other players.

Hmmm okay well who was the player? Enact? He was an approved alt (by Kainzo and Aph) from back in the day when I was a little shit and begged to play on Herocraft. Since my name was so notorious with being a complete dick head they let me buy a new account and lay low on Herocraft so I could keep playing. The account got banned back then for some reason and I did not want to post an appeal and explain the whole situation because people would shit when they realized I was playing on an approved alt.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7

It could also be that I played at dmil's house? Before I left for college we lived like ~25 minutes apart

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hmmm okay well who was the player? Enact? He was an approved alt (by Kainzo and Aph) from back in the day when I was a little shit and begged to play on Herocraft. Since my name was so notorious with being a complete dick head they let me buy a new account and lay low on Herocraft so I could keep playing. The account got banned back then for some reason and I did not want to post an appeal and explain the whole situation because people would shit when they realized I was playing on an approved alt.

Enact was playing this map and was banned for hacking, if that's your alt you probably got caught in the IP ban. Which means you still deserve the ban as Enact was your alt under your IP.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Enact was playing this map and was banned for hacking, if that's your alt you probably got caught in the IP ban. Which means you still deserve the ban as Enact was your alt under your IP.
See, I dont understand where you're getting this hacking from. Yes, I was playing on Enact this map after itzmak was banned for no reason (as we just cleared up) but I wasn't hacking on the account. I'll admit I was using an autoclicker on both accounts because I'm now playing on a macbook and not a pc with a mouse.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
See, I dont understand where you're getting this hacking from. Yes, I was playing on Enact this map after itzmak was banned for no reason (as we just cleared up) but I wasn't hacking on the account. I'll admit I was using an autoclicker on both accounts because I'm now playing on a macbook and not a pc with a mouse.

I watched Enact fly and no clip around Gravkoc. Either you're lying or you're sharing accounts with someone who hacked which is still your responsibility as it is your account.

You won't be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.