• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Making enchanted books useful.

Xilox

Iron
As everyone knowing that enchantment books do nothing and just makes unnecessary space. I suggest that we make use to them by a skill and call it EnchantedSight.

Suggestion 1

Make Enchanter able to use the book or read it. Since I don't know the edited skills in Enchanter now, I'm guessing that at lvl 65 is the best place to add it.

How are they able to add the Enchant? Just like /attributes. The enchanter just needs to hold the Item that he wants to hold the enchantment and maybe add it by command like /skill EnchantedSight [book] [while holding the item you want it to be added].

Suggestion 2

Make Runesmith do the same thing but need to decipher the book and make it turn to the item needed.

How are they able to do it?
-The player needs the enchantment book and the item you want the enchantment and do the same command /skill EnchantedSight [book] [item in hand].

I'd like to enchant books, if only so that I can sell enchantments easier, but I'm not sure that this is the right mechanic. It seems complicated and limits the ability to buy/sell books from the sound of it.