• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Make Residence Raidable

Avoir

Obsidian
So this will just hurt new people that don't know better. Any experienced player would have an airlock.
I didn't know this was a Bambi server, if you don't want to have your stuff stolen you should be on the pve server.

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
I didn't know this was a Bambi server, if you don't want to have your stuff stolen you should be on the pve server.
I don't think preying on the new people that join the server makes you any good Mr. Franky.
Also I don't believe it's something beneficial for the server either. This kind of attitude is the reason why the server doesn't have enough people.
Maybe you should read my proposal of removing residences altogether if you want stealing to be a main focus. I do believe though that punishing new players is not a solution.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
I very much agree with this idea. If you have an airlock you don't even need to worry about dirting chests in the first place, as block glitching is illegal and bannable. If, however, you are worried about some of your semi-valuables being stolen and not returned in such a fashion, just make two blocks between the chest and the outside or use something prettier over your chests.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Rather than this, I'd suggest making it so;

+ no items can be transferred between PVE and PVP
+ only protection within PVP comes in the forms of towns, shelters ect

Note;
A shelter could be a new region that all players have. The region it self would be of a certain size (11 by 11 for example) and be limited to 1 per person with a x soul upkeep over y time (may require low tier regents to create maybe?).The region itself prevents other players breaking, placing, interacting with blocks within the regions radius but DOES allow for the blocks to be destroyed via explosives. (Basically bringing back creeper bombs and TNT cannons)!

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
Rather than this, I'd suggest making it so;

+ no items can be transferred between PVE and PVP
+ only protection within PVP comes in the forms of towns, shelters ect

Note;
A shelter could be a new region that all players have. The region it self would be of a certain size (11 by 11 for example) and be limited to 1 per person with a x soul upkeep over y time (may require low tier regents to create maybe?).The region itself prevents other players breaking, placing, interacting with blocks within the regions radius but DOES allow for the blocks to be destroyed via explosives. (Basically bringing back creeper bombs and TNT cannons)!

Since explosions are disabled server wide I'm not sure this would happen. Main reasons I would see is aesthetics.
As for PVE PVP item transfer I believe that would be a step backwards. As I have mentioned I would be perfectly fine with PVP protection coming only in the form of towns / spawn plots.