• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Main Event Idea

I think this server needs more pvp in events i think we need one to show who really is the best town/guild or something like that:
Deathmatch we have a small map where people can test there skills at
Warzone a huge map where everyone with there gear and can bring anything just can fight it out and use there own tactics to win the war last town wins gets alot of money or prizes for the town
Guild Wars this is for only if ur in a guild all guilds on the server are in a forest or some kind a biome map they fight it out using tactics and last guild wins

Lastly We NEED SOME SPLEEF ON THIS SERVER

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I need to put this in suggestions ( as it's own thread) but..... I was thinking that we hold Race for The wool games on the test server. For all those who don't know, Race For The Wool (RFTW) is a team on team competitive map constructed by the best map maker, Vechs. It race to see who can kill, construct, and out do the other team. Each map roughly take 30minutes to an hour to complete. We could have mods/admin moderate the games, or create a new position "Game Master". It is sorta like Majora's Hunger Games Idea. It could be guild vs guild, or town vs town games for prizes and coin.