• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

MAGYAR12'S Whitelist Application

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
  1. In-game name:MAGYAR12
  2. Location & Age:US/ 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I'm only banned from my friends server when he is restarting his server because he wants to make sure nobody sees it before it's ready. (Just in case you find that I'm banned from his server)
  4. Referral(s):I am not familiar with anybody on the server, but I hope to make new friends and bring my current ones to play.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am creative, I have a fun imagination, and i think I can contribute to the server through my creations. I am a good sport, I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum just because I lost my diamonds. Minecraft is just fun for me, it's not intense. I will not be on all the time but I'll do my best to be on when i can! :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: BebopVox's Youtube Channel
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am an honest player and will not steer you wrong. I have never used hacks or mods on a public server, and don't plan to because I respect the work people put into these servers. Plus I play on a MAC so mods are freaking impossible to get working anyhow :p . Thanks for reading!