• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

maggen's application

maggen

Wood
  1. In-game name: maggen
  2. Location & Age: norway, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1
  4. Referral(s): not really sure what to put here..
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because i like to build stuff and is a generally nice person
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: through the op of my old server when he shut his server down.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: ehm no, i didnt see the vote thing and im to lazy to sign up if thats required to vote :s
  8. Additional Info: likes long romantic strolls in the moonshine.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Hello Maggen,
Can you tell me more about your ban?
Also, what is the name of the person who told you about this server?
Thanks

maggen

Wood
his ign was outern88 but idk what his irl is, my one ban is really old, i think its from alpha or early beta and i honestly cant remember what it was for, only reason i know i have one is because of mcbans

maggen

Wood
i guess im a fairly skilled builder, i have a love for building hidden underground structures, i do enjoy pvp even though i'm not the most skilled pvp'er. and i guess im kinda good with redstone and pistons since i like experimenting with making hidden doors with it.