• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Madlollipop - 17-12-2010 - No idea

-Madlollipop - 12/17/10 - Hacked client.

IGN: Madlollipop
Banned by?: I do not know since it was quite a while ago.
Time of ban: 12/17/10
Reason for ban: Hacked client
Your story: Well this has little to no weight since an admin/moderator banned me for a hacked client, but the only modification I've used is Buildcraft and Equivalent exchange. I have never used any sort of hacks or transparent texturepacks, no texturepacks at all to be specific.

I will quote the "read before posting" post
If you do not remember why you were banned, you (obviously) cannot claim to have learned your lesson.

This might seem dumb, but since I have never used any sort of hacked clients I can not say I have learnt my lesson. Saying/pleading/crying that I am being honest will not help but even if I may not be able to play on this server I want to have this clear - I have not and will not cheat or hack.

I do not know how you look at the threads here, but if you want some reasons to unban me,
I am a polite nice guy to talk with
I do follow rules, and rather report people who does not instead of flaming the chat, or abusing it myself.
I do truly believe both the players i interact with and the players that interact with me will have a fun time doing so.
I am almost always active (no left overs in the wilds) (active in forums etc.)
I am also helpfull when needed.

I do really hope you do not take this as an offence, when i say that I have not been using an hacked client, IF NOT mods counts in. If I may not use mods, it was not stated in the rules(since I read them)but still acvepts that that was wrong and I would not do that again.

Thanks in advance,

Madlollipop

Apherdite

Queen Bee
How did you know you were banned for having a hacked client? It's been well over a year since you were banned...