• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Macus8 whitelist application.

Macus8

Dirt
1.Ign:Macus8

2.Location: Moncton new brunswick in Canada

3.Age:13 almost 14

4.Bans: I have not been banned from any other minecraft servers.

5.Referrals: I have not had any referals.

6.Im a giant pvp'er and i was looking for a good serevr and came across this server and i really like the heros plugin.

7.Voting: I have not voted yet but i will vote every day.

8.EULA&Tos: I agree not to brake any rules and i agree with the terms of service.

9.accepted: I think i should be excepted cause i love it already i already know about most of the plugins i love the heros plugin so much il love to pvp and build i used to pvp on a other server all the time but this serevr has blown my mine it reminds me a bit of wow good job.

10.Key: HCM6

I play triple a hockey i love video games and love call of duty minecraft is the best game in the world and i like to play mmorpgs with any one.:)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

6.Im a giant pvp'er and i was looking for a good serevr and came across this server and i really like the heros plugin.

8.EULA&Tos: I agree not to brake any rules and i agree with the terms of service.

9.accepted: I think i should be excepted cause i love it already i already know about most of the plugins i love the heros plugin so much il love to pvp and build i used to pvp on a other server all the time but this serevr has blown my mine it reminds me a bit of wow good job.

10.Key: NCM8

I play triple a hockey i love video games and love call of duty minecraft is the best game in the world and i like to play mmorpgs with any one.:)

Reviewing

Macus8

Dirt
Ok il be rate on that thanks for the notification[DOUBLEPOST=1354667840][/DOUBLEPOST]My special Key is HCm8=macus8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

10.Key: NCm8

there we go

I need you to change it on the application for the third time. Thanks.

And do not contact staff in regards to your application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

10.Key: HCM7

No..that is not quite correct.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

10.Key: HCM6

Reviewing finally =P[DOUBLEPOST=1354741593,1354741407][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your birth date?

Macus8

Dirt
Well i guese i was just in a hurry idk actually why i did that but my real birth day is january 11 1999 and il try to change it for you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well i guese i was just in a hurry idk actually why i did that but my real birth day is january 11 1999 and il try to change it for you.

Well unfortunately I see you stating you are 12 in April, and going by your birthday being in January I am going to hold off whitelisting you until your birthday.

Per out ToS and the law COPPA you need to be 13+ to be considered for whitelisting.

Please post a new application on your birthday.