• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion MA

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
So, I tried to ma with a level 15 healer and he died within 5 seconds of the MA starting because creepers one hit unspecc's. I think there should be a much longer timer before the MA starts, maybe like 15-20 seconds. Also the fact that they spawn way to close to the corner means that the creeper kills everyone in the corner. Why buff creepers to an unbearable level?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Creepers are OP right now. I get killed by from around 3/4 blocks away, even at full health. I think they should be unbuffed.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
I am a low level healer getting blown up by creepers immediately. Happened twice no big deal. This could be solved by removing the creeper from round one. That gives everyone a nice long time to set up. Or just learn to dodge the creeper

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I am a low level healer getting blown up by creepers immediately. Happened twice no big deal. This could be solved by removing the creeper from round one. That gives everyone a nice long time to set up. Or just learn to dodge the creeper
Sorry, I cant avoid the creeper's 5 block range.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Gold gear should be brought back too :D also blaze rods for disciples and a cracked disc for bards :eek:.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe an unspecced ma only? Instead of it being a diamond to enter it would be an iron block. Anyone who is specced would get kicked if they try to join. Just a thought that can we re worked.

Maybe an unspecced ma only? Instead of it being a diamond to enter it would be an iron block. Anyone who is specced would get kicked if they try to join. Just a thought that can we re worked.
Lol unspecced warriors can barely survive a creeper blast... :p

That would be pretty bad to only have unspecs MA...

Gman7066

TNT
Gold gear should be brought back too :D also blaze rods for disciples and a cracked disc for bards :eek:.

For once, And I mean this has never happened, I agree with you. Gold tools make it a lot easier for those unspced noobs. I mean it like adds 10 extra dmg to the tool lol. And Besides the gold tools, the gold armour will help with like healers that run out of leather armour because they are awesome ironfisters and they take a lot of agro beacuse they like helping a lot and this is a run on sentence and I have ADD hey look at that post! Omg I just finished that sentence... what was I talking about?

Gman7066

TNT
OMFG I JUST REALIZED WHY NOT MAKE AN MA THAT IS EASIER FOR NOOBS!!! IT COULD GIVE LESS XP BUT THE DAMAGE WOULD BE LESS THAN NORMAL!!!!! AND THERE COULD BE AN MA FOR SPECS THAT CAN HANDLE THE NORMAL DAMAGE :D

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
OMFG I JUST REALIZED WHY NOT MAKE AN MA THAT IS EASIER FOR NOOBS!!! IT COULD GIVE LESS XP BUT THE DAMAGE WOULD BE LESS THAN NORMAL!!!!! AND THERE COULD BE AN MA FOR SPECS THAT CAN HANDLE THE NORMAL DAMAGE :D
not enough caps

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Needs more Caps, couldn't read it.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Im not much of a fan for this. Once quests and dungeons get into herocraft, solo low lvls should be fine.