• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

M00n_fr0gs whitelist app

m00n_fr0g

Gold
I would like to refer to Benderscraft. Its a very nice server in which is just about the same size as your server. I used to moderate there and then i resigned. Ask for cpdances (you can call her cat) and she will tell you all about me ^^ have a nice day! btw, i thought i was already whitelisted...i guess when the server map changed it was reset? lol thats fine, im ok with re-whitelisting :3 love ya kainzo :p

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: m00n_Fr0g
  2. Location & Age: Ontario Canada 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I think i have been banned from one server. i forget the name, however i do not even know why. I just logged on one day and it said i was banned...it was a small server with barely any players. I never said anything bad or wrong, i just mind my own business and live on an island in the middle of the ocean. If i was accused of hacking, its quite ridicules because i don't even know how to hack, and i wouldn't even hack in the first place.
  4. Referral(s): otto2846 kainzo :3
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM9
I would like to refer to Benderscraft. Its a very nice server in which is just about the same size as your server. I used to moderate there and then i resigned. Ask for cpdances (you can call her cat) and she will tell you all about me ^^ have a nice day! btw, i thought i was already whitelisted...i guess when the server map changed it was reset? lol thats fine, im ok with re-whitelisting :3 love ya kainzo :p
Reviewing

m00n_fr0g

Gold
ok well, rytel33 was my friends account that he let me borrow cuz i didnt have my own. So once i bought my own account i applied for whitelist again xD i dont use rytel33 anymore. I have no use for two accounts. its pointless. I came here to enjoy the game, not to be banned or punished because im accused of using an alt. I can assure you i wouldnt use rytel anymore. you can even ban it if you like for safety. and for the two referals. Otto is just a friend of mine and kainzo is just amazin :p

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
ok well, rytel33 was my friends account that he let me borrow cuz i didnt have my own. So once i bought my own account i applied for whitelist again xD i dont use rytel33 anymore. I have no use for two accounts. its pointless. I came here to enjoy the game, not to be banned or punished because im accused of using an alt. I can assure you i wouldnt use rytel anymore. you can even ban it if you like for safety. and for the two referals. Otto is just a friend of mine and kainzo is just amazin :p
Does your friend still use the account (rytel33) ?

m00n_fr0g

Gold
not that i know of. i just left it for him. i never use it anymore anyways. i mainly got my own account because i hated to name XD