• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug LWC's undone?

Tkdstar13

Stone
Is there a length of time where if you don't log in all of your LWCs unlock? I hadn't logged in for about 2 months and all of my items were gone. /cinfo shows 0/17 protections in place. These were all in use the last time I logged in. Lost about 5k worth of items, so not very happy.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Is there a length of time where if you don't log in all of your LWCs unlock? I hadn't logged in for about 2 months and all of my items were gone. /cinfo shows 0/17 protections in place. These were all in use the last time I logged in. Lost about 5k worth of items, so not very happy.

If a LWC chest is not opened within a 30 day period of being created or last opened, it pops. Being gone for double that amount of time is probably why all your stuff is gone.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

What Lightningcape says. This is to ensure items and areas don't go months without being edited. We could probably better state this on the wiki
WitchOnaRampage

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks for tagging me.

I've added text on the Supporters and LWC pages. I assume this is applies to all LWCs, not just chests?

Please check this for accuracy:

BE AWARE:
  • LWC protection only stays active if the chest/protected item continues to be used.
  • LWCs that are not used for 1 month will lose their protection. This is not an exact time period - it's around 30 to 35 days.
  • If you expect to be away for more than 3 weeks, you can give other players permissions to use the LWC chest/protected item. If they continue to use it, the protection will endure.
Kainzo Danda gabizou LightningCape Jonsoon

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Thanks for tagging me.

I've added text on the Supporters and LWC pages. I assume this is applies to all LWCs, not just chests?

Please check this for accuracy:

BE AWARE:
  • LWC protection only stays active if the chest/protected item continues to be used.
  • LWCs that are not used for 1 month will lose their protection. This is not an exact time period - it's around 30 to 35 days.
  • If you expect to be away for more than 3 weeks, you can give other players permissions to use the LWC chest/protected item. If they continue to use it, the protection will endure.
Kainzo Danda gabizou LightningCape Jonsoon
It all seems right to me. Though 1 and 3 are kinda the same.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks good to me. I would also assume this stads for all LWCs since buttons, levers and doors are still interacted with on the same way as chests.