• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LWC lists

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
this is probly not in the right spot but ohh well

I am having trouble with the lwc lists

i created a list for my town since im SIC in order to lock our community chests. everything went well with creating the list and i added all of our citizens.

i was also able to lock the chests with the lwc command given on kainzo's update. However, anybody can access the chest. The lock is acting just like a public lock even though its private. I tryed a few different chests with different people and diffferent lists. nothing fixed it.

just FYI

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
So, is that what happened to my 28 buckets?

:icon_rolleyes:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're working on this - right now they need VIEW permissions - however, LWC will read them for having "none" going to throw the new LWC on test soon to hammer this issue out.

Bear with me folks!

Dalkor

Legacy Supporter 3
weynard said:
One question:

Is it necessary for people to have more than NONE privileges to access chests which that list is assigned to?

I just used Improved chat mod, made my own script and mashed on the numpad a couple of times to give everyone in lb 'view'