• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LWC issue fixed or not?

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
I know there were some issues with free LWCs being refunded and with proctors only getting one free LWC instead of their tier amount plus one. I had Kain 'purge' my LWCs thinking it would refund my free ones, but it didn't. So I lost 3 of my 4 free LWCs. Then he had me test it for him and I lost my fourth. So I had to pay 750c to get them all back, and I'm just wondering if whatever issue there was is fixed now...

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Fixed, though you only inherit the highest 'free' / cost - its not cumulative
Okay.. Was I incorrect in thinking that purging LWCs unlocks all of your protections and gives you your free ones back?

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
I just removed all of my LWC's and added them back but I didn't get my free ones back.

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
Soo am I doing something wrong? I'm very confused. I would never have had you purge mine if I knew this would happen.

Asunsao

Legacy Supporter 4
I changed my lwc of place. Only got one double chest (tier4=2 free) after deleting my two free, I was able to place two new free.