• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug LWC Double Chest turning into grass

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
PE #356

Hilltim1 asked me to bug report this so here you go.

I had a double chest I was using for drop transfer while mining nearby and it was working fine this morning (12-25). I logged on tonight to gather my stuff from the chest and recall to my town and the chest is gone and 2 grass blocks are in its place. Thinking it was a graphical issue, I hit the grass block with my stone shovel and it broke and the message that appears when you break an LWC appeared on the screen but nothing dropped. I then broke the second grass block and opened the /pe.

Xargun

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
PE #356

I had a double chest I was using for drop transfer while mining nearby and it was working fine this morning (12-25). I logged on tonight to gather my stuff from the chest and recall to my town and the chest is gone and 2 grass blocks are in its place. Thinking it was a graphical issue, I hit the grass block with my stone shovel and it broke and the message that appears when you break an LWC appeared on the screen but nothing dropped. I then broke the second grass block and opened the /pe.

Xargun
I feel sorry for you, that sucks.
LWC's seems to be buggy ATM, my money got stolen and I had to replace one of my LWC's today (It unlocked itself, thank god it was empty)

GotSwaggahXD

Stone
I also lost a double chest, It turned into dirt and All my items were gone, the only things i really cared about in there was my 1 full stack of iron blocks, My farming Codex and my Shopkeeping Codex. nothing dropped. I want my items back or a reimbursement for them. The rest of the items were various relics but I don't really care about those. I want those three things back.

Last edited:

JacobBurkey

Portal
I also lost a double chest, It turned into dirt and All my items were gone, the only things i really cared about in there was my 1 full stack of iron blocks, My farming Codex and my Shopkeeping Codex. nothing dropped. I want my items back or a reimbursement for them. The rest of the items were various relics but I don't really care about those. I want those three things back.
You never said if this chest was an LWC or not, someone could've just took everything and replaced the chests with dirt for some reason.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Was it a LWC? I see no supporter tag, but just to verify - were you using drop transfer?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
PE #356

Xargun
We're checking into the issue -- just to be sure was this chest an actual LWC?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Idk if this has something to do with it but jrr has a lwc'ed sand block in Indar's PR

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
#422 is a PE I opened and closed for record purposes. Chests belonged to @TheMic1 that seemed to have turned to dirt.

-297 50 -1685

TheMic1 - Can you confirm if these were LWC's? Pretty sure they were the last time I was in this area. Using /cinfo on the dirt still shows locked.

@honey_bee55 - His LWC at -275 40 -1627 turned to Dirt.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
#422 is a PE I opened and closed for record purposes. Chests belonged to @TheMic1 that seemed to have turned to dirt.

-297 50 -1685

TheMic1 - Can you confirm if these were LWC's? Pretty sure they were the last time I was in this area. Using /cinfo on the dirt still shows locked.

@honey_bee55 - His LWC at -275 40 -1627 turned to Dirt.
thanks for the report - we're trying to see how this is possible - someone can google to see if this issue has come up before.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
was it dirt or grass?

Logs show he broke dirt, some other chests from different reports I can see Environment grows grass but no log for the dirt showing up.

-590 82 1993 #425