• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Lvling OVER 60

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
So last night Malarb bought a boost so we could master some of our classes, and unlock the ultimate classes. I was using crafting xp to master Smith, but when I went over lvl 60, straight to 62 I was not given the title, a badge, and it didn't even say in chat that I mastered it. Normally I really wouldn't care about this, but now with soulweilder I kinda want it counting all my masteries.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
So last night Malarb bought a boost so we could master some of our classes, and unlock the ultimate classes. I was using crafting xp to master Smith, but when I went over lvl 60, straight to 62 I was not given the title, a badge, and it didn't even say in chat that I mastered it. Normally I really wouldn't care about this, but now with soulweilder I kinda want it counting all my masteries.

Very interesting, so you earned enough EXP to actually get more than 1 level and it bumped you past it?

@Kainzo

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Very interesting, so you earned enough EXP to actually get more than 1 level and it bumped you past it?

@Kainzo
yus, I went from 58 to 62, didn't show a mastering msg, give me the title or a badge :( so if smith is one of my enlightening classes I feel as if it would have counted it there either :(

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Same thing happened to me when I was a merchant, except I did get the title but no badge.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
petition we can set you as lvl 60