• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lunar's banker app

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: Lunar_izy

Position applying for: Banker

Age|Timezone: 14|EST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: August 2011

Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think I would make a good banker because I want to give back to the server by helping people with gold they need banked. I have been playing for almost a year and I feel I have not given back to the server as much as I can. By being part of the DHX I would make banking gold an easy experience. I also think that having an active banker like myself would make it easier for the banking of gold to happen. I find it very cool that you are able to set up an economy that works as well as the DHX does. That is why I am applying for Banker.

Are you exceptional at math?: I am a Honors math Student and have done my school math team for the past two years.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love to play tennis, ice hockey. I sail during most of the summer. I am a honors student. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 or so. I have been playing Herocraft since August 2011. I read most of the time when I'm not doing homework or playing video games. My favorite subject in school is Math. I have been doing math that is about one year ahead of my grade. I have always been good at math. I didn't always like math but, this year I have started enjoying doing more math than my peers. Thats about all I have to say.