• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LUCKYMCNEIDS Whitelist Application

LUCKYMCNEID

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: LUCKYMCNEID
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 15 (16 on the 23 of Mai)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google: Minecraft RPG server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes i have Voted for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& Tos? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Hello, I am a helpful Minecraftplayer on a search for a new Server. As my old server had quite a boring Concept I am trying to find an RPG-Server. Herocraft seemes to have the best and most Advanced Server Concept I have ever seen, so I decided to write an request to you. Why am I helpful? Whell, I don´t like beeing the "Boss" on Servers. I prefer to be somebody who does Farming (Exploring and Mining are also fun for me) and other Small Jobs too help his Lord(s) (for Example Townleaders, Factionleaders). As I dont want to lie here, I must say that I am not an Awsome Builder. I can build, for example basic houses, farms and small castels but not Big and Really good looking things... I haven´t griefed in my entire "Minecraftlife" because I try to be as fair as possible and hope that other Players will do that with me. I have read the Wiki and the Rules and really like the Heroes plugin, it sounds so good! I hope that you Accept my Request so I can take part in the Herocraft server communitiy.
  9. Additional Info: I am a patient and quiet person and I like hanging around with my Friends. I play LOL (LegueOfLegends) beside Minecraft and like to help out People in RL and MC. My Music style is Death Core (WBTBWB, Escimo Callboy) Metal (Emil Bulls) some Dubstep (Skrillex) and sometimes I listen to some Raggae for Chilling.