• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Lucianhuskeh] Whitelist Application

Lucianhuskeh

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lucianhuskeh
  2. Location & Age: Arkansas, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s):Mr_Sleeps22
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been a long time fan of RPG based Minecraft and a friend picked up on that. He looked into the server and quickly brought it to my attention in hopes of us becoming a part of this fantastic world.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: As I stated above I am a huge fan of RPG based gameplay and to see it involved in a game I hold so dear as minecraft is a huge must do. I am a very mature, honest, all around fun to be around player. I enjoy taking on a role and sticking to it, slowly unveiling my own character, shaping him as I learn them as well as learn those around me and adapt. I think I could be an honest addition to the community. All in all the main reason I feel I could be eligible for acceptance to the server due to my personality and loyalty to both my roll and hopefully your server. Thanks for hearing me out - hope you guys see me as someone being worth your time!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL12}
  10. Additional Info I have a quite a bit of experience in the aspect of role-playing so at times I may delve into my role pretty deep. I love to immerse myself and make it interesting for both myself and those around me. I'm a very humorous, compassionate, yet mysterious kind of guy so... Just a heads up. Again - thanks for reading my ramblings. Hope you guys can see me as an eligible addition!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lucianhuskeh
  2. Location & Age: Arkansas, 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s):Mr_Sleeps22
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been a long time fan of RPG based Minecraft and a friend picked up on that. He looked into the server and quickly brought it to my attention in hopes of us becoming a part of this fantastic world.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: As I stated above I am a huge fan of RPG based gameplay and to see it involved in a game I hold so dear as minecraft is a huge must do. I am a very mature, honest, all around fun to be around player. I enjoy taking on a role and sticking to it, slowly unveiling my own character, shaping him as I learn them as well as learn those around me and adapt. I think I could be an honest addition to the community. All in all the main reason I feel I could be eligible for acceptance to the server due to my personality and loyalty to both my roll and hopefully your server. Thanks for hearing me out - hope you guys see me as someone being worth your time!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCL12}
  10. Additional Info I have a quite a bit of experience in the aspect of role-playing so at times I may delve into my role pretty deep. I love to immerse myself and make it interesting for both myself and those around me. I'm a very humorous, compassionate, yet mysterious kind of guy so... Just a heads up. Again - thanks for reading my ramblings. Hope you guys can see me as an eligible addition!
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358456202,1358455937][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft