• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lucardeus's application

lucardeus

Stone
Minecraft in-game name: lucardeus
Location & Age: US Ohio, 21
Previoius Bans: none
Referral(s): none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: http://minecraft-server-list.com
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & TOS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I'v been looking for a good role-playing server for Minecraft and saw Herocraft and looked at the wiki and i would like to play on the server. I was planing on join a town and finding something i can help the town do wather it mining, hunting, logging, or just helping build the only reason i want to join a town is i dont have good luck when i come to being a mayor of one.
Special key: HCl9
Additional Info: I'm a high school gard from MVCTC in Ohio were i learned about Heavy equipment but i really perfer cooking over operating equipment i'm really easy to get along with i play other game as well i like mmorpg and rpg games the most but here's a list of game i play S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Counter Strike source, gerry's mod, mincraft, terraria, and aion i dont have any screenshot of building i'v made i just make blueprints of them on parper i hope that my applications is acepptable know i dont have screenshot.
thank you for taking the time to read my application to your server.