• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lower Mob Drops

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Currently getting about 4 "rare" drops from the lower leveled mobs and about each mob you kill drops this amount. Was able to get this double chest of rare items in about 1 hour(Would have gotten more but inv and 54 slot backpack filled). Should be lowered a bit imo.
@Kainzo

PS: Maybe add some armor into the drops cause I didn't get a single armor piece.

ilYpbX6.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Currently getting about 4 "rare" drops from the lower leveled mobs and about each mob you kill drops this amount. Was able to get this double chest of rare items in about 1 hour(Would have gotten more but inv and 54 slot backpack filled). Should be lowered a bit imo.
@Kainzo

PS: Maybe add some armor into the drops cause I didn't get a single armor piece.

ilYpbX6.png
Sigh, its coming... I dont understand how these are happening like this... there has to be a math issue somewhere.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
@Kainzo

ilYpbX6.png
Your fist is too small, please fix. We also should have the hardest bosses drop always something, whether being a medal of vengeance, a symbol of acquistion or a weapon.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your fist is too small, please fix. We also should have the hardest bosses drop always something, whether being a medal of vengeance, a symbol of acquistion or a weapon.
This is coming, a boss will drop something 100% of the time and have a chance to drop more gear.
Thanks for being patient everyone, there were some math issues with the drop tables that I've spotted and have fixed.