• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lost my Town?

spiralz

Obsidian
It appears I am no longer the mayor of my town. When typing in /town who spiralz, it shows I am not part of any town. But upon logging in, it still shows the greeting message about being in the little hamlet of Wyndham. Pretty much all of the members of my town, including me, have been inactive due to awaiting updated mods. Now I understand if we didn't meet the activity requirements, but I don't understand why the town greeting still exists if the town itself doesn't.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If you have not been online since the new plugin, go to the center of your town and do /town reclaim

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
It appears I am no longer the mayor of my town. When typing in /town who spiralz, it shows I am not part of any town. But upon logging in, it still shows the greeting message about being in the little hamlet of Wyndham. Pretty much all of the members of my town, including me, have been inactive due to awaiting updated mods. Now I understand if we didn't meet the activity requirements, but I don't understand why the town greeting still exists if the town itself doesn't.
Your town just lost it's regions tonight, perhaps 10-15 minutes ago. You did not meet the activity requirements.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
this is because you hadn't reclaimed your region before the new township plugin removed your town so the region is still there. I'll be correcting this later but that's basically the reason.

spiralz

Obsidian
this is because you hadn't reclaimed your region before the new township plugin removed your town so the region is still there. I'll be correcting this later but that's basically the reason.

I did not know I had to reclaim it. I haven't seen any threads or anything about what needed to happen after the new plugin was implemented. I'm still not sure about what things are different.

His only active town member already raided the town while it still had regions. It's empty, lol.

Nyzean foresaw this happening and placed most our valuables in his personal region for safe keeping.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I did not know I had to reclaim it. I haven't seen any threads or anything about what needed to happen after the new plugin was implemented. I'm still not sure about what things are different.

Nyzean foresaw this happening and placed most our valuables in his personal region for safe keeping.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/patch-5-10.48987/
Follow the forums and stay active in game, then you will know what is going on.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7

Yeah, all my friends were inactive waiting for mods to get updated. Town regions are gone and we've lost everything, no reason playing anymore when we planned on making a massive city but all our supplies are gone.