• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Losing Money Daily

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Since I built my chalet (I don't know if that has anything to do with this or if its just a coincidence), I have been losing around 100 souls every night. I believe it has something to do with towns because I lose it around the time town tax is collected. I was going to give my money to someone but I was afraid that my town could be destroyed since like I said I was losing it around the time of town tax collection and I don't really know what I am dealing with.

Someone told me that there was a town council room bug that may have been taking money from mayors but I haven't heard of it since. My town tax is currently 10 souls and the town bank has more than enough money to support itself.

First day it happened:
11mguow.png

Day after:
mauwww.png

Two days after above image:
hug37d.png

I've lost around 400 souls now. Sorry images are a bit big.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Only thing I could think of is if you own any shops/res' that require tax. Otherwise it might be the mayor money stealing glitch.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't forget you have a Chalet too, if anything you should be gaining money not losing it...

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I also want to add onto this because kainzo told me to make a bug report and tag alator.

So what I had happened is we have 7 shacks and 1 house, I own all of those buildings. According to wiki shacks = 20/day and house start at 35/day. So with all of them being upkept then I should generate 175 souls per day, but last night i gave my friend money so I was at 0. Today I checked and only had 10 souls. Which only makes sense if 1 shack = 20 - 10 for daily town tax. But what about the other 6 shacks and the house?

@Alator

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
there was a bug where councilroom was charging town owner 150s a night on tax pull for some reason but i thought it was fixed.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I had like 600s a few days ( like 25thish probs) a go and then logged in on the 2nd and was broke.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Since I built my chalet (I don't know if that has anything to do with this or if its just a coincidence), I have been losing around 100 souls every night. I believe it has something to do with towns because I lose it around the time town tax is collected. I was going to give my money to someone but I was afraid that my town could be destroyed since like I said I was losing it around the time of town tax collection and I don't really know what I am dealing with.

Someone told me that there was a town council room bug that may have been taking money from mayors but I haven't heard of it since. My town tax is currently 10 souls and the town bank has more than enough money to support itself.

First day it happened:
11mguow.png

Day after:
mauwww.png

Two days after above image:
hug37d.png

I've lost around 400 souls now. Sorry images are a bit big.
I'll check into this tonight when I get home. In the meantime, can you post the name of your town?

I also want to add onto this because kainzo told me to make a bug report and tag alator.

So what I had happened is we have 7 shacks and 1 house, I own all of those buildings. According to wiki shacks = 20/day and house start at 35/day. So with all of them being upkept then I should generate 175 souls per day, but last night i gave my friend money so I was at 0. Today I checked and only had 10 souls. Which only makes sense if 1 shack = 20 - 10 for daily town tax. But what about the other 6 shacks and the house?

@Alator
This is due to a tax update live test we are doing to try to fix some issues. We changed positive and negative payouts to take from and give to the town bank, not the region owner. There was an issue with the council rooms, but it was fixed.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@MalaWolf

My town revenue from citizen taxes and housing income totals up to 324 souls which is put into the bank.

However, for the past few days, I have noticed that we have only been getting 100 less souls into the town bank. Perhaps this is related to this bug?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
@Licksterboy I need more information. When were each of these screenshot taken?

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
The first one was taken on January 4th at 8:22 pm, the second one January 5th at 6:23 am, and the third January 7th at 6:54 pm.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
K, the issue was the council room stealing money from people. You lost 150 souls on the 5th, 150 souls on the 6th, and we fixed it so it didn't happen on the 7th.

I'm letting them run one more day to confirm that all the tax issues were fixed, then I'm going to pay pack towns what I can confirm was stolen.