• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
LOS BANDIDOS
bottom_ArsonBandido.jpg
-Organized Crime-
-Organized PvP-
-No Alliances-
-No Restrictions-
Goals:
  • Target town officials (especially bankers)
  • Mercenary work, swords and spells for hire (all jobs considered)
  • Set up road-blocks, toll roads, siege towns (general bandit behavior)
  • Establish multiple Safe-Houses/Raid-Bases throughout Dragon map
  • World PvP (Roaming 4-5 man groups, or more!)
Membership:
  1. Barbas0l - El Capitan
  2. 5pyPig - El General
  3. Alexhoff1 - El General
  4. Sweord - Bandido
  5. Bingy1218 - Bandido
  6. Getcrazy - Bandido
  7. lhatchy1 - Bandido
  8. NuclearCouch - Bandido
  9. Fasm1234 - Bandido
  10. Pringle285 - Bandido
  11. KittyGotWet - Bandido
  12. 15935952 - Bandido
  13. AgentXenon - Bandido
  14. Jayzy3 - Bandido
  15. oO_G6_Oo - Bandido
  16. Galaxial - Bandido
  17. Slapacookie - Bandido
  18. Plob5 - Bandido
Projects:
  • Purchase and construct guild house (Guild hall currently in construction:D )
  • Construct donor region "safe-houses" throughout Dragon map
  • Set up Trade District shop for fencing stolen goods
Rules (subject to change):
  • Never betray a Bandido (even to your own town or ally)
  • Inactivity within guild results in being kicked (2 weeks or more)
  • Jobs and payment will be discussed before the mission
  • Raid with us (unless it is your town, you may sit out for your own town only)
  • We will not be targeting newcomers. We're not butchers, keep it professional.
  • OBEY ALL SERVER RULES.
  • We do not camp, we use guerrilla warfare - we get in, complete the mission, we get out.
  • Trolling, troll-ish behavior, troll tendencies, or trolling of any fashion will be dealt with harshly.
Requirements:
  • Level 25+ (in a combat spec)
  • Since coordination is key: Headset/microphone
  • Basic communication in English
  • Commitment to Los Bandidos
Application:
IGN (In game name):
Combat Class (Level and spec):
Profession(Level and Spec):
Town(if any):
Why are you interested?
What do you bring to Los Bandidos?
Normal Playing Time (CST):
Do you speak English?:
Do you have a headset/microphone?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN (In game name): EtKEnn
Combat Class (Level and spec): Samurai, level 17
Profession(Level and Spec): Crafter, level 15 (Been 15 for a month now)
Town(if any): Canterlot
Time on server: soon 4 months
Why are you interested? Because i used to be in a mercenary guild that was shut down. Now i look for a new pvp-guild that: doesn't target new players and doesn't camp towns for hours.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? Sword skills, a squeeky voice and pvp experience.
Normal Playing Time (CST): I play Central europe time, GMT +1.
Do you speak English?: Ai dånt onderstan (Obviously a joke, i can speak basic english)
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yep, currently broken, but i'm going to buy a new one tomorrow.

Also @5pyPig i heard rumours about you leaving Canterlot, any truth in that?

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Los Bandidos @EtKEnn , I'll also be adding Droowid, talked to him earlier today. Thanks to the early members for helping get this started. Once we're up and running I'll start to enforce the requirements, but right now I just want to get the guild started ;) Our current mission, keep leveling. I'll start putting together some raids soon :D

Sweord

Glowstone
Hey, hopefully I get accepted for helping out with ideas, but I'll apply like a normal person anyways. :p

IGN (In game name): Sweord

Combat Class (Level and spec): Level 28 healer, going to spec disciple.

Profession(Level and Spec): 14 Crafter, aiming for Engineer.

Town(if any): Belegost

Time on server: 3 weeks

Why are you interested? I helped out before guild was started.

What do you bring to Los Bandidos? I'm a decent PvPer, probably going to respec sometime to a more attack oriented class, such as rogue.

Normal Playing Time (CST): 2 PM - 12 AM, depends

Do you speak English?: Yep

Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes, as well as TS and Skype

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
IGN (In game name): Jotamota
Combat Class (Level and spec): Ranger 34
Profession(Level and Spec): Engineer 33
Town(if any): Canterlot
Time on server: 1 month.
Why are you interested? I'm very interested on being inside a Bandit's League,
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? I am a VERY good ranger (very good at long range, not so good at short range). I can snipe unmoving targets to 50 blocks distance and moving targets with accuracy to 10 blocks distance.
Normal Playing Time (CST): I play around 8am to 22pm with lots of breaks. Before that of after that I'm usually asleep. Note that my time is GMT -3, so the GMT 0 would be 11am to 1am.
Do you speak English?: Yes.
Do you have a headset/microphone? Yes. I also have Skype.

Aldrigg

Wood
IGN (In game name): Aldrigg
Combat Class (Level and spec): Rogue lvl 23, i'm gonna level fast and i want to be a Ninja.
Profession(Level and Spec): Crafter 21, wanna be an enchanter
Town(if any): I'm leaving my town to join Los Bandidos, in 1 or 2 days i expect im gonna be townless
Time on server: about a month
Why are you interested?: Viva los bandidos! Estoy interesado por lo tema latino! Seriously now, i've got friends at Los Bandidos that i would like to play with/raid with. Also, neutral-evil rocks.
What do you bring to Los Bandidos?: Well, a friend, a ninja, an enchanter, and some good laughs. I also am not gonna have any "political friends", so im gonna do what you guys ask for/jobs everytime i can.
Normal Playing Time (CST): All fucked up now, gonna start college next week, i think it's gonna be from 18:00 to 23:00 on week days and no idea how many time on weekends, as much time as i can (And i dont have classes friday, so: friday = weekend for me). I'm on GTM -3.
Do you speak English?: Yes
Do you have a headset/microphone?: Yes, i can use skype/TS3 if you guys are gonna use it too.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Bienvenido mi amigo @Aldrigg ! We could definitely use more ninja's (and enchanters;)) Sorry @EtKEnn , didn't intend too >.< I only left to sever all political ties. You're still the man though.

Aldrigg

Wood
@EtKEnn , Los Bandidos is not the only reason for me to leave CT, but we are gonna have that settled when you log in. For now, im not officially leaving CT, and there are still chances for me to remain at CT (And @Barbasol knows that, before anyone says i lied to Barbas at my application for Los Bandidos haha).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN (In game name): Alexhoff1
Combat Class (Level and spec): 55 wizard - ... ofcourse.
Profession(Level and Spec): 40 enchanter
Town(if any): - planning on being the founder of Solus_Lupus.
Time on server: since september of 2011
Why are you interested? because I know a lot of people in the guild already >.>
What do you bring to Los Bandidos? Barbas0l was wondering if I would join (I think. if not it was helping 5py with canterlot raiders.)
Normal Playing Time (CST): - not sure but i believe its 3-8 CST
Do you speak English?: Thats a bit obvious - yeah.
Do you have a headset/microphone? yeah. and a TS / skype account already set up.

Hi barb :p
You're definitely going to be accepted :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
@alexhoff1 mi amigo! Welcome aboard, I've been hoping you would apply. Let us know if you need any assistance with the town, we'll see what we can do to help.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'd like all the members of Los Bandidos to congratulate and recognize @5pyPig as El General of Los Bandidos. I trust his judgement and value his insight and maturity. I believe 5pyPig shares my vision of PVP that is beneficial to HeroCraft. I'd like to thank everyone for upholding our values of no camping areas and avoiding slaying server newcomers (low level unspecced/townless). Whenever situations arise that might interfere with guild goals and rules please to refer to myself or 5pyPig for clarifications. We will soon be accepting more jobs and missions, I'll begin sending conversation invitations for them. So far so good guys, I'm excited about the direction we're taking and look forward to the future of Los Bandidos. Congratulations 5pyPig, and thank you for all your assistance with Los Bandidos.