• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Los Bandidos] Neutral Evil (17)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Pringle285 I hate how people can get away with certain things but if an admin feels like it, you will get banned. I don't understand how the tc gets away with everything.
I had to relog for like 2 sec and in these 2 sec, you were banned. The only thing I saw was that everyone was like 'Finally!'' ''Finally that kid is gone'' ''Hooray! We just banned the 12 years old''

Devon154 from the OG TC was banned for harassment, permanently.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Theyre the tc, the admins like them because they keep the server 'interesting' basically admins like them they never get banned. This whole server runs on who the admins like and dont like
-.- Kahzo was a TC. He got banned. All the OG TC was banned. Only 2 of them are back (Itzmak and Shorty_oD). If you think what the TC sometimes say in Shout at borders etc. is bad, you should hear people from old Eclipse, Iridum and random pvp'ers. TC is a good example of a well structured PvP group who keeps trolling/harassment low enough to be inside the rules. Don't drag TC into this, it's not their fault that Nuclear can't keep his mouth shut.

I can agree that admins like some people better then others (KittyGotWet, Barnubus, KanJam) But I'm okey with that. These people do a good job. (Yes, i just said that Kitty does a good job as a Guide).

Many people think TC constantly do illegal things, but really it's just whining when TC actually do clever things in PvP or even in chat, like Bingy said. Some people in TC aren't what i'd call ''Mature'', but it's never been illegal on HC to be immature as long you keep it to private chats.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
@EtKEnn im not dragging tc into this, i was just using them as an example, no need for u lot to take it personally XD

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@EtKEnn im not dragging tc into this, i was just using them as an example, no need for u lot to take it personally XD
I'm not a TC. I just don't like people who talk behind others backs. You make it looks like TC is a group of hackers/rule breakers.