• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremasters App - Adam (add37 minecraft name)

add37

Dirt
Minecraft IGN: add37

Position applying for: Loremasters

Age|Timezone: 15 / East Coast

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have not been on yet.

Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster?: I enjoy writing novels in real life and also on my old server. In one day, of me working averagely, I can complete a 50 page minecraft novel. Also, in real life, I am in the process of publishing a book.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know that you're a really hardcore server but I enjoy role playing on a daily basis and I wish I could be part of something more. I've played servers where I've been the author but nothing where my books are actually something. Please, just give me a chance and I'll write a book a day and I'll work my hardest and I'll be on all the time, I swear. Just give me a chance please. I can do it. I can.

(It wont let me upload my 21 page book that I've been writing for fun but I can email you it later.)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hello! Could you post a chapter or two of your book here if the entire thing is too large?