• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loremaster App: KiltedDemon31

1. Minecraft IGN:KiltedDemon31

2. Position applying for: Loremasters

3. Age|Timezone:16/CST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:10 months but with a good five months break in the middle. been back for about 2 weeks.

5. Why do you think you would make a good Loremaster? (Hint, Share some ideas you have):Well, I've seen some spark about quests and here's one of my ideas.

1.Questline 1 (Miner): 1st, Like one or two gathering quest so that the player is "eligible" enter the "Super Mineshaft". After this they must find the "heart" of the mineshaft (like a netherstar or a sponge.) and when they find it they get a few perks. With these perks then they go and do a parkour course or a mob arena. After this area they enter a master dungeon where there is a elaborate series of traps if the quester survives these traps he reaches the final stage of the questline where he must find the first piece of the "puzzle".

2. Main Questline (Researchers) : 1st, When you complete the first questline you start another quest to bring the "puzzle piece" to researchers. You must do a gathering quest to make sure the researchers have the materials to examine the "piece" accurately. When they are done examining the object they figure out it connects to 5 other pieces. Here you start the other four questlines.

3. Questline 2 (Bounty hunters) : While you are out searching you encounter some bounty hunters. They tell you that they are looking for a Sruger (like a boss zombie). and while you are busy you help them. You must complete some quests to gain their trust before they will reveal to you the location of Sruger. When you gain their trust you must find Sruger and Defeat him. When you find Sruger you find out that he commands a regiment of cave spiders and you must navigate your way through them without dying. When you kill Sruger you find the second piece of the puzzle. When you bring it back to the Researchers you find out that each of the pieces you find leads to the next one.
By now I'm guessing you get the idea of the quests. (I can write up dialougue for the quests also.)

6. Link to a piece of work you have done (Lorewise!): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum...lf-throtalins-first-application/?hl=throtalin (If this doesn't count I haven't had any lore experience.)

7. If Accepted would you be able to commit to a Bi-Weekly Meeting on Saturdays at 5PM Central (server) time?: I will be able to do that. except for April 20th due to a musical I'm in.
Note - All Loremasters are required to be present at these, missing 3 consecutive meetings would mean removal from the team.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I used to roleplay in a serious environment and on other mc servers.