• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Lore Drops

This sounds like a great idea. Me being someone who enjoys the rpg part of the Multiverse, I think that adding something like this to the server would actually encourage things beyond being good at pvp in the sever for those of us who just want to role play.

Chriswc14

TNT
I was going to say "maybe an Alchemist could be required to reforge the pieces".

As for code... I have no idea. A skill where you hold X pieces determined by item name/lore and hold it to reforge, maybe?

Near immediate edit: Thought Alchemist because I was assuming the book was burned to pieces, needing magic to reconstruct it. Could also be pages where you right click X of them.

Needing an Alchemist to reforge the pieces wouldn't be fair to someone who is not an Alchemist or can't find an alchemist

As for code @Kainzo if you haven't done this already I would start with the stolen Christmas presents code from well Christmas and build it into this idea of lore and quest

Which I think is great @archceaser it really adds to the RPG part of Herocraft

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Needing an Alchemist to reforge the pieces wouldn't be fair to someone who is not an Alchemist or can't find an alchemist

As for code @Kainzo if you haven't done this already I would start with the stolen Christmas presents code from well Christmas and build it into this idea of lore and quest

Which I think is great @archceaser it really adds to the RPG part of Herocraft
Could also be pages where you right click X of them.