• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looks like my account got hacked/compromised

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So I have not been playing Minecraft for a while (a few months perhaps), but I recently got an email from Mojang looking like this:

0414dfe3b62e52c4e16033a3a8f919e3.png

Since I had not input my Minecraft info into any ''shady websites'', I knew I had to have been hacked in some way. I reset my password and logged into Mojang.com to check on my account and this is what I got:

fd377cb07630b8d012fed72093d20ccb.png

So apparently, my username is now Rouski74. I have no idea when and how that happened, but it certainly was not me who changed it.

So I am gonna change my Minecraft name back to either EtKEnn or something else, but I am wondering how I am gonna get my supporter perks and titles transferred over to the new username, since on ''Rouski74'' I am lacking most of the stuff. If anyone could help I would be grateful.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Admins
It's pretty odd you lost your stuff, as I could have sworn it was all tracked via UUID.
Logged back on and checked, seems like I have the stuff now. I might have looked on the wrong page when I first checked, unless any of you admins did anything in the meantime. Anyways, atleast the supporter perks are resolved. Now to change my username and hope that my new password is more difficult to hack.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Posting here instead of making a seperate thread:

Can any of the @Admins change my forum username to match my new In Game Name which is 'Fjordsen'?