• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for Town.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
You all know me well, my skills including mining, collecting resources, fighting, diplomacy, scouting, and first and foremost, building. I'm not going to try and run my own town, takes too much time for me. So I am up for grabs. No this isn't a joke or anything, but I would like to meet new players, fight in a new environment, and take on a whole new HC world.

IGN: Dragonzero39
Tier: 4th
Previous Towns: Orion. Fumo. Moria.
Prefer: Good - Neutral
Will Not Join: TC
Extremely skilled at leadership and teaching new people.

Whoever convinces me that their new town will be the best, gets me. I also would make an excellent town counselor.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Have a look at my town (Going for the third map!) if you want to. Here's the link:

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/camelot-neutral-evil.23242/

I got 3 maps of leadership experience, however this is my first time as SiC. My IRL friend Millejinta87 is the Mayor this map. We are focusing to not recruit a ton of non-experienced people, but rather only accept more experienced HC players. Of course we will take a look on new HC members aswell if they apply, we'll test their skills trough PvP and Creativity and of course check their maturity. If the appliciant shows a lot of potential, he will be accepted and taken into training.

So that's a little about my town, if you're further interested, see the link I posted up there :)