• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Looking for some DayZ friends?

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Oi. A friend and I are slowly building a network of friendlies in DayZ (Standalone). I'll be honest: I'm not very good, though my friend is, and I'm very slowly getting better. Anyway, if anyone here is interested, PM me your Steam ID, or alternately, just look me up on Steam. I'm "Doc_McStabbins"

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I haven't played this in forever! A few friends and I basically got the best everything and got bored.. Oh well..

There was one time when we were gathering supplies in a town and our Steam voice cut out. Here I was minding my own business in the medical center and no one was saying anything. I just assumed everyone was doing their own thing. I go outside to see one of my friends lying on the ground with the other two over top of him. Turns out a zombie got him somehow and we couldn't communicate. Was pretty funny since I had no idea what the fuck was going on and I just ran up with a defrib and couldn't do anything.

Shortly after while we were leaving the town, I said I wanted to try out my new rifle. I lined up a shot, and as I pulled the trigger one of my idiot friends walked in front of me. I hit him point blank in the head. He was wearing an army grade helmet which only ended up knocking him unconscious and he woke up in a minute.

Definitely seen some shit in that game.

Oh, and fire axes are your best friend.