• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lolwut642's Application to join the Herocraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut642

Wood
Hello, its been almost a week now, and I was just wondering what you guys were talking about or if there's anything else you want me to do... I'm really excited to hear what you have to say, but I know it is upsetting that I have a stupid name...

If there is anything you want me to do, please don't refrain from asking, because I'm absolutely positive this server is worth putting a little bit of work into getting into. If you wish to speak with me on skype or somewhere else, my skype name is just lolwut642 or, you can contact me on the #Heroes IRC often as Cooper120 and we can start a query to talk on that, or you can email me at either [email protected] or [email protected]. Once again, I can't say enough how much you guys inspire my own server and I truly thank you for giving me another chance.

-lolwut642 (Magnicio)

lolwut642

Wood
Hey @theonlyasianguy Thanks for trying to bump that for me, although apparently it was ignored haha.

Its been almost 2 weeks since I applied and I'm getting a little bit restless waiting for an answer to my application... Anyway like I said before, I'd be willing to try anything you want me to do to try to fix my name, but I am at a loss for anything else I can do right now to fix it. Mojang still hasn't responded, so that's telling me it isn't possible to change my minecraft name without buying a new account with money I don't have.

If anything at all, will someone tell me how likely I am to be accepted? I'm just wondering if there's anything else I should do to get whitelisted.

Thanks in advance,
lolwut642 (Magnicio)

P.S. I didn't think of this before, but I'm pretty sure /nicks stay around after logout, so an admin/moderator could do "/nick lolwut642 Magnicio" to me once, and you don't have to give me the permission, and then everything would be good.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I tried to talk to Kainzo about it - but he stands very strongly against not permitting you because of your name. Perhaps someone lovely will buy you another account? You seem like a decent person, but if that is out of the question, I do wish you the best of luck on another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.