• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

lolwut642's Application to join the Herocraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwut642

Wood
  1. In-game name: lolwut642 (I know, some people don't like it because it's just a couple of internet poop stuck together, but I can't change it now.)
  2. Location & Age: Springfield, Oregon -- 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was MCBanned once when my account was hacked, but I changed my password so that is fixed, and once, a user came on my server and griefed, so I went on his server and he immediately banned me.
  4. Referral(s): I know Multitallented, Kainzo, and Sleaker, and talk to them on the Heroes IRC a bit. other than that, I have no other referrals on the Herocraft Server. They may know me as Cooper120, because I changed my name to that after Kainzo kicked me because he didn't like my name because of the internet e-bonics jamming issue.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Since I own my own server, I am great at helping other people. I know a LOT about the Herocraft plugins, because I use Heroes and HeroChat in my server, and can help other people if they don't know how to use them. Also, I am interested in the way Herocraft configures those plugins, as for my server, I just kind of make it up and I would like to see how it was intended to be used.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was using Heroes on my server for a while when i realized it was coded by some people from Herocraft and I wanted to see what that was about, so I came to this website and have been looking forward to applying for a while now, but am just now getting around to it after 2 months of putting it off.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted probably 5 times, I try to vote whenever I come on the website.
  8. Additional Info: I think I have covered most of it in the body of the Application. I own a server, so I am very helpful, I know a lot about the plugins, and I can help users get to know the plugins better. I wish I could upload some of my builds, but my server's VPS is having some issues right now, and I can't connect for a while.

lolwut642

Wood
I don't remember going on the Reddit server, but I used to use Zombe flymod, but I haven't installed that since I started my server since /gamemode lolwut642 1 works just as good, but I'm not sure what server I got banned for theft, but I haven't been on any other server for about 3 months now since I started heavily on my server. Perhaps the Reddit server one was when I was hacked, or when I was at a buddies, but I don't remember going on the Reddit server for any length of time before.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm sorry, but at this point in time, because of your accounts history, the fact you have poor account security and the fact you have little recollection of the events leading up to the bans I will be Denying you for whitelisting today.

Good luck finding another server.

lolwut642

Wood
Since then, I have changed my Minecraft password and haven't had any issues, because those couple bans made me feel really bad. For the ones that I was banned for when I was hacked, I offered to help them rebuild it, but they declined. I will try to get a log of my appeal for that ban. The Reddit one was the only one I don't remember, but that was because I never checked that one when I was hacked, since that ban didn't affect any other servers, and i never went on that server, so I never even knew I was banned. I hope you could reconsider your decision, after I get the log for that MCBan.

lolwut642

Wood
This is the only appeal log available on MCBans for me, but this is what I sent to try to help repair what the hackers messed up.

sorry, my account was stolen for a while there and i didn't know it until they logged in while i was on and it said logging in at another place... im really sorry for whatever ppl did.. i looked at my other bans and it looks like there was someone else might have been griefing with this jerk? someone named taco or something? idk what happened, but im really sorry. i changed my password and i would be happy to help rebuild whatever they messed up. could you pls also email me at [email protected] we can get this thing worked out? once again, im really sorry and i will do anything in my power to help fix what these jerks did to you.

Comments

2d0d072646c688773205b454dc476222

MCBans Administrator

Firestarthe on Aug 11th, 2011: 5 months ago
*Awaiting reply from server owner. Please provide logs in order to save time!*

e8000750505bdd6ba3c48a3d2fc3a3fc

Server Owner

Gangsta_hotdog on Aug 12th, 2011: 5 months ago
BB deletes logs every few days, I'm not sure if I can find them. I will unban him anyway, he seems legit. Don't worry about fixing it, it's done already.

lolwut642

Wood
I'm sorry, but I can't really do that... When i get those bans sorted out and apply again, will my name be an instant denial, or will I have a chance?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Most likely. We stand very avidly against m.e.m.e.s, unless perhaps we can get our renaming tool to work again. Perhaps I will discuss it with Kainzo, since your application was so good.

lolwut642

Wood
Ok I just talked to Kainzo and he told me he isn't going to get the renaming tool working, but I am trying to email Mojang to get my name changed, and those bans are being taken care of. The flyhacking/greifing one was already taken from from reddit, and the other ban from mcbans is going through the removal process.

Just thought I would check in with the progress I am making.

lolwut642

Wood
Ok I think it is time that I put my whitelisting up for review again. I have gotton the ban appealed from reddit, and the other ban has been denied but was admitted to very minor. Here is my ban appeal on that server http://forum.blacklungmining.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1943 .

As for the official Whitelist application format, here it is --

1. In-game name: lolwut642 (I know, some people don't like it because it's just a couple of internet m3m3s stuck together, but I can't change it now.)
  2. Location & Age: Springfield, Oregon -- 17 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was MCBanned once when my account was hacked, but I changed my password so that is fixed, and once, a user came on my server and griefed, so I went on his server and he immediately banned me.
  4. Referral(s): I know Multitallented, Kainzo, and Sleaker, and talk to them on the Heroes IRC a bit. other than that, I have no other referrals on the Herocraft Server. They may know me as Cooper120, because I changed my name to that after Kainzo kicked me because he didn't like my name because of the m3m3 jamming issue.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Since I own my own server, I am great at helping other people. I know a LOT about the Herocraft plugins, because I use Heroes and HeroChat in my server, and can help other people if they don't know how to use them. Also, I am interested in the way Herocraft configures those plugins, as for my server, I just kind of make it up and I would like to see how it was intended to be used.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was using Heroes on my server for a while when i realized it was coded by some people from Herocraft and I wanted to see what that was about, so I came to this website and have been looking forward to applying for a while now, but am just now getting around to it after 2 months of putting it off.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted probably 5 times, I try to vote whenever I come on the website.
  8. Additional Info: I think I have covered most of it in the body of the Application. I own a server, so I am very helpful, I know a lot about the plugins, and I can help users get to know the plugins better. I wish I could upload some of my builds, but my server's VPS is having some issues right now, and I can't connect for a while. I am in the process of getting my account name changed, if that is possible, and the new name, I promise you, will not be a couple of m3m3s stuck together.
Thank you for your understanding with my scenario, and I hope this time around, my application will be accepted.
- The former lolwut642

lolwut642

Wood
OK, sounds good! Whatever you guys decide, thank you for taking another look at my application! I really hope I attain the privilege of playing on your prestigious server, and am looking forward to your response!

Thank you once again @Brutalacerate @Thamerwaste @Kainzo and @Apherdite !
Hopefully the next time I talk to you will be on Herocraft!

lolwut642

Wood
Hello again, I have sent 3 emails to Notch, Mojang, and Jeb asking for a name change, but so far, I haven't received any response. Perhaps this is because it simply is not possible to change names, or maybe because it is too much work for the Mojang crew to undertake while they are working on so many projects, but it looks like my name being changed isn't going to happen...

If you would like, if you have /nick ingame, you can just give me that perm and I'll set my name to Magnicio and leave it at that. I know you may be thinking of all sorts of ways I could abuse the /nick system, but I know how annoying it is to deal with nicks, because I own my own server. I would just set it once and forget about it, so you staff and other players don't have to deal with my upsetting name.

I am really sorry that I cannot change the name, as I have been trying, but all my attempts are failing... Hopefully we can work out a compromise so you don't have to deal with my name.
Thank you so much for giving me a second chance. You all are really nice people and I am glad just to say I've spoken with you.

- lolwut642(Magnicio)

Status
Not open for further replies.