• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Loadout

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
So here I am again talking about f2p games...
This time I provide information on a game called 'Loadout' . It's a third person shooter, that will go closed beta soon-ish and from the looks of it, it looks really fun to play.
The main thing that is fun in the game, is that it has HUGE weapons customization and I mean huge, from weapons that are shotguns who shoot electric bouncing balls, to homing missile launchers.
The graphics are not that to be realistic, it has more of that kind of cartoonish-like graphics, but that doesn't stop the developers to adding gore in it, for example if you get shot by a rocket 2 ft in front of you, you'll die.... and probably lose parts of your legs.. maybe all of them.
So you, guys, should check it out and register for the closed beta at: http://www.loadout.com/
Hope this info was usefull. :)