• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

LO and Umbra raid EmberHollow here are the results...

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Another fight vs emberhollow today, this time we had 1 warrior and all squishy. Subsequent defeat commence.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
We just won again full party against full party I believe however no recorded video this time :/ thanks for the fight though!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Was not full party only 7 people this time, sorry. Not enough people were on to fight. But ofc once the battle was done, pew and Hilltim log in.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Was not full party only 7 people this time, sorry. Not enough people were on to fight. But ofc once the battle was done, pew and Hilltim log in.
Oh don't be sorry it is just we saw a lot it is hard to get a head count while fighting. Hey but what is up with you guys teaming with Umbra now?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
We team with who we can due to the fact that lo doesn't have as much pvpers as you guys do.
All of us just want the thrill of battle.

Reason why we lost outside of numbers: We had this great plan(not going to say it here) all of it ruined when one of the Wizards GTPed us on the middle of the bridge.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
this fight doesnt count i wasnt present

and sorry you cant complain about having less numbers if you are the ones at our town, if we were at yours it would be different

macura

Diamond
You mean 2 boats
I wish there were a plugin that allowed you to conjoin boats together an place blocks upon them so we could do stuff like make pirate ships an yell at each other stuff like "we are here for the booty" while we have epic shit battles on open sea.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I wish there were a plugin that allowed you to conjoin boats together an place blocks upon them so we could do stuff like make pirate ships an yell at each other stuff like "we are here for the booty" while we have epic shit battles on open sea.
Gotta love them epic shit battles :3