• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Liqwids' Application

Liqwids

TNT
  • In-game name:Liqwids
  • Location & Age:Canada Ontario, 23
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  • Referral(s):None
  • Reason you should be accepted:Never a person to provoke anyone and I despise cheating in any form, I'm told I have good manners IRL and online, I never beg\ask for any free handouts, I always answer questions if I don't think I'll give misinformation. I don't mind helping people with any task as long as I have the time to spare.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:Looking around for a good RPG server.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yup :)
  • Additional Info:I'm a very respectable person, I respect people no matter if I know them well not at all. I also never lie, no matter if I'll get away with it or not even over the internet. I never pick a fight and always try and settle disputes peacefully.

BlackLabelBobbie

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Liqwids

TNT
K, I updated it. I'm sorry if it's still to short. I have a problem with talking about myself on the spot.. even with time to think of what to say. But I'm pretty good at answering questions, so if you have any feel free to ask.