• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ling_Ling_ application

Ling_Ling_

Dirt
In-game name:Ling_Ling_
Location & Age:Illinois 21
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none that I am aware of.
Referral(s):I don't think I have any... My friend said that this server was awesome and that I should check it out.
Reason you should be accepted: I love to experiment with new and Uniates styles of playing, I am reliable, trustworthy and can rise to meet a challenge. I'm not going to claim to be the best at anything, but I try my hardest and I have even had a little experience as an admin and a dev.
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was searching for a plugin that let people play as different classes. I think I found the perfect one! The wiki made it sound like the heroes plugin was still in beta. Is this true?
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:unfortunately, my computers fire wall blocks the voting site and I can't remove it. I will continue to try!
Additional Info:
I would really like to play on this server and would love to test out the hero plugin if it is still in beta like I heard. I am a respectful player who always finds a way to get what needs to be done done. I have been playing minecraft since alpha so I know quite a bit about the game. I am very capable and will accept and exceed any challenge. Thank you and I hope I see whoever is reading this on the server!

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, the Heroes plugin is still in Beta and is constantly being improved but Herocraft is still a live server.

Nice app, Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PM's!

@Ling_Ling_