• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Lil122j's Application

Lil122j

Stone
IGN: Lil122j
Location & Age: USA, PA. Age 15
Previous Bans: Banned once for 24hrs due to a competitive feud with another player which escalated from PvP to Stacks and Stacks of TNT which broke things that shouldn't have been broken on Arkcraft.net
Referrals: None.
Reason for Acceptance: Very well known on Arkcraft.net and somewhat on dangazzm (discontinued) as a trustable person. On arkcraft, I was probably the leading PvPer and hold the title of "Lil the Berserker" and am known as one of the "Four Powerhouses" on the server and the Highest Powerlevel standing at around 6500. (Powerhouses based on Mcmmo, 2 of us mastered combat stats, 2 mastered gathering stats)
I have read the rules and seeing as how they barely differ from what I used to follow, I should have no problems. Not sure how helpful I can be, but I can be nice to people and as the admins on my previous server have proven, I can take abuse and play along with it, never getting angry or raging.
I am interested in testing out Heroes plugin, practicing with it, and getting ready to PvP with it.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Umm... Google.com searching for a server with heroes plugin.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional info: Arkcraft has forums you can check that I am somewhat active on. My name is mentioned there 75% of the time when PvP is the topic. I wish to play on this server for the time being because dangazzm has discontinued and the other server needs time to update.
I spend my free time on either minecraft or Team Fortress 2.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I wish to play on this server for the time being because dangazzm has discontinued and the other server needs time to update.

Herocraft is currently running on 1.8 while we wait for Bukkit to fix a few things. Would this be a problem? We may have a 1.8 .jar for you to use if you wish.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Well, TNT can't be placed in Herocraft, so that shouldn't be an issue again. Looks alright, otherwise.

Welcome to Herocraft! Check your PM, and give me a minute to whitelist you.