• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Leviathan's Architect Application

Lepita

Gold
Minecraft IGN: Owner_Leviathan
Position applying for: Architect
Age|Timezone: 23|Eastern (gmt-5)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2+ Years
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Hard working, Dedicated, skilled builder with a vast amount of experience.
Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY:
With and Without texture pack: uses our conquest texture pack
RDm31Lh.png

NDNJZD5.jpg

j7PcTK3.jpg

hjoqSb2.jpg
This set is from one of my 5 runescape remake maps, this shows my natural, realistic, and fantasy abilities.
Eo4liti.jpg

8XV9nZv.jpg

Bev3DUQ.png

1MxmJ0t.png
Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not really. I'm a professional builder, part of a building team, don't really need to say much else. If you need more examples of my work, just ask.........

Side Note: I don't use building mods, only assistant mods. I do not support or condone the use of Voxelsniper or WorldEdit or anything to that effect. Mods I do use are: Better Foliage, and things like Custom Selection Box. so yes. most scenery you see in the above pictures, are built, block... by block....

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Hard working, Dedicated, skilled builder with a vast amount of experience.
RDm31Lh.png

NDNJZD5.jpg

j7PcTK3.jpg

hjoqSb2.jpg
This set is from one of my 5 runescape remake maps, this shows my natural, realistic, and fantasy abilities.
Eo4liti.jpg

8XV9nZv.jpg

Bev3DUQ.png

1MxmJ0t.png
Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not really. I'm a professional builder, part of a building team, don't really need to say much else. If you need more examples of my work, just ask.........

Side Note: I don't use building mods, only assistant mods. I do not support or condone the use of Voxelsniper or WorldEdit or anything to that effect. Mods I do use are: Better Foliage, and things like Custom Selection Box. so yes. most scenery you see in the above pictures, are built, block... by block....

Very Nice work. I'm fairly interested in the buildings and terrain you have built.
I just have a few questions before I make any final judgement calls :D

"I do not support or condone the use of Voxelsniper or WorldEdit or anything to that effect."
Currently those 2 tools are BOTH used a lot in our Current Projects, it is simply something we use ( A lot ). Will this be an issue to you?

We also are working with Censored Information. As an Architect, we are not allowed ( Unless told by higher staff such as Xexorian or Kainzo ) to discuss ANY aspect of any project we are working on. Is that ok with you? Do we need to restrict what we say to you? Ect./

We also currently have a "Crazy Plan" so we aren't 100% Sure what we are working on. We try to keep everyone posted, but we do fail to give some guidance. You may have times where you are not working, and some where you are. Is that fine with you?

@Leviathan_Ziz

Lepita

Gold
This is completely fine with me, although i may need a crash coarse on whatever building mod you use as i do not use them or have experience with them.

To further answer your question, my mouth is zipped when it comes to sensitive unreleased material.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
RDm31Lh.png

NDNJZD5.jpg

j7PcTK3.jpg

hjoqSb2.jpg
Eo4liti.jpg

8XV9nZv.jpg

Bev3DUQ.png

1MxmJ0t.png

Welcome aboard, don't need to PE.

@devotedworker