• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Leveling

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
G'day, Jrr here.

So in my case levelling is one of the most boring and hard things to do for most classes. I think we need some ways of making it funner. So here is my thoughts.

Dungens- We have several Dungeons around the map where you can go level. The dungens are built by levels. So you go through the dungen level by level. At end of each level you are able to collect loot in a chest for making it that far where all mobs have disappeared. You then need several people standing on pressure plates to open up the piston door to the next part of the dungen. Reason being is that it would make it heaps funner if you were with a group of people. So by the time you get to the end of the dungen you would have hopefully levelled up and had fun with it as well.

Building wise- This can be built by the architects of the server.

Plugin wise- If I can get a hold of some old friends who ran a server with a dungen plugin and got a hold of that it should be nice and easy.

Thoughts everyone? Cheers Jrr

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
This would be sick like every mmorpg ever..... they could even be lore based! AND with the boss plugin it would make it that much more awesome!

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah it would be sweet. I forgot to mention. They are npc's that attack you not mobs. These npc's repspawn every 2 hours or so.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
idk seems like it would fit in just fine.

But imo leveling is just one of those things that isn't ever going to be that fun, and as far as i remember its not that hard.

Then again i haven't played in awhile and when i did there were MA's

Xhazed

Portal
Make the dungeons be enterable only if you pay like some rare drops from mobs or something like that so that you dont just like go and master every class in a day

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
With the "adventure" update, we've been planning Dungeons/Custom Mobs / Custom loot.

It's not something that can just get "thrown in" it takes time and effort and if there's going to be more risk there will be more reward for doing them.

We can make it fun.
Feel free to start work on some massive dungeons :)

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
With the "adventure" update, we've been planning Dungeons/Custom Mobs / Custom loot.

It's not something that can just get "thrown in" it takes time and effort and if there's going to be more risk there will be more reward for doing them.

Feel free to start work on some massive dungeons :)
Will people from shrine and haven enter the adventuring world?

All I can say is, cleric. And at least an additional attack spell that isn't strictly anti-undead. Dreadknights, Necromancers, etc or the like, should count as undead, that would be interesting.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I like this idea a tonne, just one thing I don't like is NPCs. If I recall they lag the server beyong playability.

Arko93

Wood
A scripted Dungeon you want?
Than you will Need a High Skilled Arko ;)
My offer is still active, contact me if things are build so i can start to script