• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Level reset...

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
Logged on today to find that I was reset to a 1/1 Lost Soul, was a 20/30ish Ranger/Farmer last I remember. I pm'd Angyles ingame and she mentioned that there was a petition made about me making a darkroom area in Ruins? I did dig a rather large mining pit, but I had it fairly well lit with torches as I went along, and was more concerned with trying to harvest obsidian than anything else for most of the time I was based there (which ended when I got repeatedly pvp-griefed a week or so ago, I think). But I guess I can't really prove that, can I? Or is there a way to track where my kills were made, which should have mostly been around the surface with a bow.

If not, I suppose I have to respect the decision to reset my level, but would it be at all possible to at least restart from Ranger 1? Or at the very least to get my farmer levels back?