• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Let's talk about the lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
1) if you are connecting from out of the states, you will automatically have 100+ more ping.
2) if your computer is 5+ years old you will have lag
3) if you're on wireless you will notice more lag.

1) I live in Michigan
2)I bought my computer 9 months ago. It is absolutely not an issue.
3)I am not connected wirelessly

Furthermore, I have never had an issue on the other servers that I have played. It is absolutely not my computer or my connection. I'm not the only one who has problems here either. If you want to continue to pretend that there is not an issue on your end I don't really care. The only one your hurting is yourself.
Part of this could be you fighting laggy as fuck people like me (4k+ ping) in skirmishes xD

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Reading comprehension is key to success in all facets of life!

Our host is at oplink.net and we are backed by two massive providers for redundancy. Our host is like all other hosts, the only difference is we "own" the physical machine our server is hosted on.
Depending on what ip you are using to connect with, you could notice more or less lag. Try using mc.hc.to

The DNS has had issues - but the server itself has not crashed or lagging atm.

We get around 10-20 TPS depending on how many are online - this affects all servers, Minecraft is not a multi-threaded game and this shines through when there are a high number of players online. If you can't accept 'some' lag I suggest you stick to single player or wait until Spout-server is released.

I generally auto-delete threads like this because of their rude-tone. I will lock this in case others can benefit from the above information.

Status
Not open for further replies.