• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Legend of the Academy [Discussion]

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
THE ACADEMY
-May only the brave and the bold enter

This thread is for discussion of the Academy lore. Please help me out with some pointers, tidbits of information or corrections, because I wasn't around in Sanctum :p. Or, just chat up on the good times of the Academy! What ever it may be, please keep it focused on AC.

@TheMormon @Dazureus @Dielan9999 @Upb34t @madsplatter @gabizou

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Watching this thread now. :p I was with AC since pretty much Day One, so I should be able to help with a lot of it.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey remember when the stairwell was finished?
I said a lot for a reason. :p ;)
Remember, I could only be online during the weekends at that point too, which is why I also missed the expedition into the Spell Dungeon with the Academy. :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Cool stuff, Azian! I wish you luck. Keep an eye on Stronghold's fic, it has the Academy in it as well and there's nothing I love better than a consistent canon.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh
Cool stuff, Azian! I wish you luck. Keep an eye on Stronghold's fic, it has the Academy in it as well and there's nothing I love better than a consistent canon.
Shit, he has Academy Lore too? Well, I suppose I better make sure our stories don't interfere with each other. @strongholdx

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, @Dazureus if you could provide me a little about Domi, and the creation of the guild (I wasn't there) that would be very helpful!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Ohh this lore project is going to be interesting to read :)
Unfortunatly I haven't been in the AC long enough to help you a lot =[