• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Leather and Looting enchant bug

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
Ever since Kainzo activated the loot boost, you barely get any drops. I killed around 100 cows and got 25 leather with a looting III sword. This is very recent and needs to be fixed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ever since Kainzo activated the loot boost, you barely get any drops. I killed around 100 cows and got 25 leather with a looting III sword. This is very recent and needs to be fixed.
@mung3r --- could this be a unintended change somewhere?

@_Maxo I tested 100 diamondores before and after the update and it was about the same yield for souls. We didn't test the looting enchant drops.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@mung3r --- could this be a unintended change somewhere?

@_Maxo I tested 100 diamondores before and after the update and it was about the same yield for souls. We didn't test the looting enchant drops.
Something is definitely up. I killed ~10 cows (Not as high as 100 I know) and got 1 leather, this was with a Looting 3 sword.
That or we're just having the worst RNG luck in the history of the world

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
Something is definitely up. I killed ~10 cows (Not as high as 100 I know) and got 1 leather, this was with a Looting 3 sword.
That or we're just having the worst RNG luck in the history of the world
Its not bad luck... I tried all day yesturday with a shitty yield of 30 leather after 5 hours!