• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Learn2BeGeek

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Since I am going into a career with technology, I have been trying to increase my knowledge by a significant amount. As I go through this process, I thought it would be fun to start a blog and begin blogging about my experiences and newly learned things.

I guess you can say this is a story about me, but it is kind of an informant on what you can do to become more tech savvy.

I will cover many topics as I go along with my journey, so feel free to follow my page, check up on it every once in a while, recommend it to friends, or just completely ignore it.

If you have any comments/feedback, let me know on here!

Thanks.

Blog:
http://learn2begeek.wordpress.com/

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
So I just put two new posts in the past two days. Site traffic has been around 10 visits per a day. Hopefully that will increase. :)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Also made a twitter and surprisingly got 2 followers out of nowhere. lol. I am up to 19 views today. New record!

@learn2begeek

^the twitter account.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Also made a twitter and surprisingly got 2 followers out of nowhere. lol. I am up to 19 views today. New record!

@learn2begeek

^the twitter account.
Just followed ya on there. I can see your blog becoming more popular as people want to learn how to use their computers for more than Facebook. xD ;)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
All I know is how to start up Minecraft, go on Herocraft, and look at Facebook. :D lol, jk.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I added the twitter to the site, so if anything is newly posted, you can get informed on twitter or email (Depends which link you click to follow).

Had 34 views yesterday. Total of 8 followers. Around 20ish views today. Things are going great. I just need to find the right sites to advertise.

And that's it for my news update on the site probably for the next week or so unless something big happens. :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I added the twitter to the site, so if anything is newly posted, you can get informed on twitter or email (Depends which link you click to follow).

Had 34 views yesterday. Total of 8 followers. Around 20ish views today. Things are going great. I just need to find the right sites to advertise.

And that's it for my news update on the site probably for the next week or so unless something big happens. :p
I'm gonna go post it on Facebook now. :D I'm the most tech savvy of my friends. And I'm not that tech savvy. I just mess around an the go "Oh! Okay. That's how you do this"

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I made a comment! Although I was tired so I messed up my website link, haha. You'll see it ;)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
@TheMormon - Thanks! Sharing it on Facebook will definitely help. I would do it on my Facebook, but I am waiting for it to become a lot more popular before I basically tell all the people I know that I am trying to become a geek. haha

@Alator - Thank you. :) First commenter!

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I just made a new banner. Will probably change over time, but the site looks sleeker with it at the header rather than just the text.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I'll follow you. This may be helpful for me as well.

Thanks! Try to pass the word on to some of your friends. My job is to inform myself and all of the readers. May be some things you know already, but hopefully a lot of it is not.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks! Try to pass the word on to some of your friends. My job is to inform myself and all of the readers. May be some things you know already, but hopefully a lot of it is not.
Well, you've got one point already- I didn't know Collusion existed yesterday.
I open HConline and it ties me to 7 other websites just like that, adding another 5 by the time I began typing this post. It's crazy.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
UPDATE:

Completely overhauled the theme of the site. I made a new banner. I also made some cool links that go to Facebook, Twitter, and email form, and a direction thing to subscription.

You should check it out. :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
You should make the comment link more visible.